Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast

The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

This is a discussion on The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011 within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; how do i check amazon wish list for goodies? did i miss something?...

Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

how do i check amazon wish list for goodies? did i miss something?

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes sweater88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kapathy View Post
    how do i check amazon wish list for goodies? did i miss something?

click on the one of the links in post #1...it should shoot you over to the wishlist
    "Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"-----Ron Swanson

going out monday.

No longer a community member.

Very nice Kevin! Have a good weekend and smoke a good one Sunday!

nothing special but the best i can do.... enjoy your weekend ill be burning my liberty as soon as i get home from work sunday.

which address should i send to...who need smokes since that all im sending..... i could split it since 2 smaller flat rates might be cheaper anyways......i dont know any suggestions.
    Last edited by kapathy; 09-10-2011 at 01:51 AM.

No longer a community member.

nothing special but the best i can do.... enjoy your weekend ill be burning my liberty as soon as i get home from work sunday.

which address should i send to...who need smokes since that all im sending..... i could split it since 2 smaller flat rates might be cheaper anyways......i dont know any suggestions.
    Hey Kevin
    I'd send to Dave 2 Bro we'll get a tally total next week I have more cigar stash Than him so the total goal is for Dave 2 to end up with 500/700 more than me to bring us closer to even. we are both even or close to it on cash and goodies so that stuff were good.

After we get our totals on the board the second week should give us a good idea where we are at. Looking good though guy's WTG.

Thanks Everyone as always Puff Rocks!!

Got a handful of smokes & magazines for the troops I will hand deliver at the WA herf tomorrow Dave 2 should also be on the lookout for a drop shipment

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes sweater88's Avatar

Thats a great donation Kevin....Living up to your ZK rep.....very very cool
    "Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"-----Ron Swanson

C-bid has come through. A couple bundles headed your way once they get around to shipping them...
    Man I wish I had something witty and inspiring to say. Or even a URL to share.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

And they start coming my way! Thanks a bunch Andrew (Szyzk). Nice bunch of sticks for the troops! 75 total! Question....what are the unbanded ones anyway? Nevermind. Looked at your post and you told us what they were!

Last edited by owaindav; 09-10-2011 at 08:03 PM.
    It was.....well, let's just say it was.

For our second package today we get one from John (jerobinson17). Thanks for these! I'm they look good. What are the ones with the cloth bands? Total of 63 nice looking sticks!

Puffer Fish with some spikes jerobinson17's Avatar

The cloth bands are Blue Label B2's there a cheaper stick but I like them and think their a good bargain smoke.

baahhh shouldnt have posted a pic, gotta change mine up a bit as i forgot i ordered a few diff things...... still gonna be 80 but take out 10 perdomo add 10 cain's (i forget which), plus without mailing the box is gonna save on shipping unless owaindav you can use the box for something troop related in which case ill send it.

baahhh shouldnt have posted a pic, gotta change mine up a bit as i forgot i ordered a few diff things...... still gonna be 80 but take out 10 perdomo add 10 cain's (i forget which), plus without mailing the box is gonna save on shipping unless owaindav you can use the box for something troop related in which case ill send it.
    Nah, go ahead and save the shipping bro. I've got several boxes here if I need them. Thanks though.

No worries, Dave and Jacob are posting pics when they receive packages.
    The Krazy Kanuck

Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast