Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 13 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast

The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

This is a discussion on The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011 within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by Johnpaul JohnPaul should have included his user name. LMAO. Oops. Well, that clears all of that up ...

Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Johnpaul View Post
    JohnPaul should have included his user name.

LMAO. Oops. Well, that clears all of that up rather nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by sweater88 View Post
    Jacob, there should be more coming from amazon from me, but they shipped the hot sauce seperate, the total should be good for three more entries, 1 for you, 1 for owaindave and one for smelvis, that he will not accept, so you guys have to figure out who to give it to...You should probably get it by default for helping Dave so much

Awesome, Joe! I'll post up pics once I get it and I'm just here to help out. If you're not opposed, maybe I could hold that entry in reserve and send it on to a deserving brother as we get nearer to wrapping up?
    New Washington State gun forum. www.WaGuns.org

Oh, and I was PM'd by another member, who has requested to remain anonymous, and they have offered up an extra 5 cigar donation in the name of The Weatherman, so that he's got an entrance into the raffle. The generosity on this site is phenomenal!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by COYOTE JLR View Post
    Oh, and I was PM'd by another member, who has requested, to remain anonymous and they have offered up an extra 5 cigar donation in the name of The Weatherman, so that he's got an entrance into the raffle. The generosity on this site is phenomenal!
    Wow!

God Bless Puff members!

God Bless the USA & our fearless soldiers!

Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by COYOTE JLR View Post

Awesome, Joe! I'll post up pics once I get it and I'm just here to help out. If you're not opposed, maybe I could hold that entry in reserve and send it on to a deserving brother as we get nearer to wrapping up?
    Thats totally cool with me Bro! Thats was the idea in the first place, but Smelvis Dave didn't want it to look bad. I know you guys will find a good BOTL for it!

This thing is REALLY getting a head of steam now!!!! Great Job PUFFers!!!

Oh, we've got some more Amazon stuff that was received, but we don't know who it's going to. Would the person who donated this please PM to claim it:

100 sticks of Slim Jims:

And Rice Crispy Treats and caramel candies:

I was getting a package together and my wife asked me who it was for. I let her know about the troop rally. She wanted to make sure that we didn't forget about all of the brave women serving, she got a bunch of her magazines, new razors, face wash towels, and her favorite red drank (crystal light). The rest of the goodies are mens health, cigarrrs, and notebooks. Going out tomorrow A.M.
    We are also going to poke around amazon this week and see what we can find.
    Keep up the good work everyone. I wish I could send more cigars!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Just an FYI, I got a couple boxes today but have to wait till tomorrow to post. Bedtime for the old guy here!
    It was.....well, let's just say it was.

Also, please donate my entry to the next person who is sending something for the women overseas, and post a picture here of what you are going to be sending

Scotch & Cigars

you guys are amazing, I hope I can get something out this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by dahu View Post

I was getting a package together and my wife asked me who it was for. I let her know about the troop rally. She wanted to make sure that we didn't forget about all of the brave women serving, she got a bunch of her magazines, new razors, face wash towels, and her favorite red drank (crystal light). The rest of the goodies are mens health, cigarrrs, and notebooks. Going out tomorrow A.M.
    We are also going to poke around amazon this week and see what we can find.
    Keep up the good work everyone. I wish I could send more cigars!

I was just talking about this with Summer we have a list of stuff she is going to work on after the rally be sure you don't buy stuff we won't send guy's?

There is a list of stuff the Women Troops ask for they need to be in separate boxes, certain colors and sent to the right people. so please wait until summer does her thing after this raffle. We are following this with a list of stuff for the women please understand they can't use just anything and things need to be certain colors ect..

Thanks

Dave

Jacob, Dave and Craig you guy's are kicking butt and doing great!! WTG guy's!!

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    I was just talking about this with Summer we have a list of stuff she is going to work on after the rally be sure you don't buy stuff we won't send guy's?

There is a list of stuff the Women Troops ask for they need to be in separate boxes, certain colors and sent to the right people. so please wait until summer does her thing after this raffle. We are following this with a list of stuff for the women please understand they can't use just anything and things need to be certain colors ect..

Thanks

Dave
    oops, sorry. well, we will be in for the girl bomb later. In the mean time the guys can use the razors, and use the face wipes as showers on the go. I will pull the girl mags out of the box.

Quote Originally Posted by dahu View Post
    oops, sorry. well, we will be in for the girl bomb later. In the mean time the guys can use the razors, and use the face wipes as showers on the go. I will pull the girl mags out of the box.

No bro we will count them and just add them to the list. Summer brought this up and we did it before and we are planning on a follow up smaller deal for JUST the Women soldiers. So go ahead and send what ever you want to we will count it and save it for the thingy Summer wants to do.

Here is my favorite Picture yet!! I hope to see again soon!

Thanks Man!

Another Amazon shipment came in without a name or anything on it. It's an awesome donation worth 6 entries. If the person who sent this would contact me, that would be great. And thank you very much for your donation.

Folks, if you're sending anything through Amazon it would be really great if you would send a gift note with your username, real name, and mailing address for us. That way we can get you your raffle entries and any prizes you may win.

Question Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

Hi Puffers
    Very recently one of us got a large donation of around 100 cigars, several cigars had been cut or punched already and a few cracked!! That is not the worst of it the donation was full of Beetle Damage. They are in the Freezer now and at least 35 to 40 need to be thrown away and we are debating chancing trying to save the rest. I heard there was even a dead beetle fall out of a hole when a band was moved.

Please people check your cigars and don't send damaged cigars. The person will be pm'ed sometime today or tonight. this does not appear to be en route damage these seem like the ones punched and cut to have been sent this way, obviously no one would do this on purpose but someone clearly needs to check their stock.

Everyone please do not send punched or cut or damaged cigars Please!!!!
    Also Everyone please check your cigars NOW.

Thanks we appreciate the donation but not damaged cigars our Soldiers deserve better than that! Maybe you left the donation out while getting ready to send it and waited a little to long and this is what can happen.

A good reason for those out there not Freezing to re think the idea!! Not trying to bust anyone's balls but some of these cigars should never have been sent to begin with. Also please make sure you package well enough. I am posting this to show everyone what can happen not to embarrass anyone as they will not be named.

Thank You!

Page 13 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast