Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 14 of 84 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast

The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

This is a discussion on The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011 within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by COYOTE JLR Folks, if you're sending anything through Amazon it would be really great if you would ...

Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

Quote Originally Posted by COYOTE JLR View Post
    Folks, if you're sending anything through Amazon it would be really great if you would send a gift note with your username, real name, and mailing address for us. That way we can get you your raffle entries and any prizes you may win.
    I know the ones I sent were marked to include a gift note with my username. Thats not my package but I dont think they are including the note as it was supose to be included in the prior package you received . See if the pack coming in today (playing cards and peanuts) via USPS has it as the same gift note was left.

due to smelvis's last post my box will be going out on friday, as almost all of my donation is new and I will run it throught he freezer cycle before sending.

Quote Originally Posted by socalocmatt View Post
    I know the ones I sent were marked to include a gift note with my username. Thats not my package but I dont think they are including the note as it was supose to be included in the prior package you received . See if the pack coming in today (playing cards and peanuts) via USPS has it as the same gift note was left.

Hmmm... interesting. It would be unfortunate if they weren't including the notes, but perhaps the note will be in this last package. It may all just be some confusion since they sent it out in multiple parts.
    New Washington State gun forum. www.WaGuns.org

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes sweater88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by COYOTE JLR View Post
    Hmmm... interesting. It would be unfortunate if they weren't including the notes, but perhaps the note will be in this last package. It may all just be some confusion since they sent it out in multiple parts.

probably, Now I'm afraid this is going to happen to my split package as well...If worst comes to worst you may have to post the order #'s of the ones with no notes and let the members claim them
    "Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"-----Ron Swanson

No longer a community member.

Thumbs up Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

Quote Originally Posted by socalocmatt View Post

Sorry Matt it wasn't there bro, I used my old man magnifier Maybe if we sent it with out saying gift. the 48 decks of cards pictured above showed the price but not not who sent it so maybe we just can't win it seems either way doesn't work right.

Oh well as long as you guy's can pm Jacob or Dave whoever you are sending to when you see your stuff we should be good, not a big deal really.

Very nice donations guy's way to represent Puff in honor of those that fight for us!!

Thanks All you Good People

Alpha Puffer Fish

owaindav
    0309 1140 0001 8513 9573
    ETA - tomorrow

I have a package of 75 sticks heading to WA today along with a tag along aimed at Dave. FYI, there are some infused sticks included in this shipment from Summer that I segregated in a double ziplock.

0309 3220 0001 9741 4346

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Here's a donation from Pete (ouirnotamuzd). His request is that the entries for this donation be added to Joe's (sweater88 ) count. It amazes me at the folks on this site's generosity! 21 6-finger bags for a total of 126 cigars! Thanks Pete!

Last edited by owaindav; 09-13-2011 at 09:34 PM.
    It was.....well, let's just say it was.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

PETE! You are the ZK man bro - way to represent!!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Another donation, this one from Mike (mike911x). Mike says to just count this as a straight 150 sticks toward entries but I think we'll let Dave and Craig value this. Maybe get you an extra one there bro. What's included is: 157 cigars, 20 cigarillos, 3 decks of cards and a 25 ct humi with a bag of KL all ready for some DW! Thanks so much Mike!

It was.....well, let's just say it was.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Way to go Mike!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

You guys are awesome! Pete... I give you a hard time, cause you're a stinky llama... but that's awesome, dude. Mike, well done, sir!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader ouirknotamuzd's Avatar

good..they got there.....if those sticks help those great guys over there enjoy their downtime a little more,then it's the least I can do.

more cigars to come.

Puffer Fish with many spikes mike91LX's Avatar

Thanks. It's ok just to count it as a flat 150 twards the raffle

Elder Puffer Fish Leader ouirknotamuzd's Avatar

truly awesome,Mike

Page 14 of 84 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast