Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 15 of 84 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 ... LastLast

The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

This is a discussion on The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011 within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Wait What? You are friggin crazy Pete...theres no way I can take all those entries dude...unreal...I don't even know what ...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes sweater88's Avatar

Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

Wait What? You are friggin crazy Pete...theres no way I can take all those entries dude...unreal...I don't even know what to say...except thank you so much, and PM incoming to try and talk you out of this!
    "Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"-----Ron Swanson

Puffer Fish with many spikes mike91LX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ouirknotamuzd View Post
    truly awesome,Mike
    Same to you and very generous of you giving away your entries. Looks like this is really rolling now. The generosity of puffers never ceases to amaze me

Mike...Totally awsome donation brother!!!!!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader ouirknotamuzd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweater88 View Post
    Wait What? You are friggin crazy Pete...theres no way I can take all those entries dude...unreal...I don't even know what to say...except thank you so much, and PM incoming to try and talk you out of this!
    Dude,Dude,Dude....if there's one thing you'll discover about me is that nobody can talk me out of doing anything once I decide to do something...not the Cap'n...not Shawn..not nobody.

take the tickets....win a kickass prize like the ZK bombing and just graciously accept when someone does something nice for you...okay?

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by mike91LX View Post
    Thanks. It's ok just to count it as a flat 150 twards the raffle

Thanks Mike you can get an extra one if you want.

Dave

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Dude,Dude,Dude....if there's one thing you'll discover about me is that nobody can talk me out of doing anything once I decide to do something...not the Cap'n...not Shawn..not nobody.

take the tickets....win a kickass prize like the ZK bombing and just graciously accept when someone does something nice for you...okay?
    Trust me when I say this: "What he ^ said!!!!"

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mike91LX View Post
    The generosity of puffers never ceases to amaze me
    Me neither! You and Pete each just gave away more cigars than I have in my entire stash!!!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    Me neither! You and Pete each just gave away more cigars than I have in my entire stash!!!
    Probably more than you and me put together LOL
    The Krazy Kanuck

Shawn gave me some advice, "roll with the punches" So I will do this out of complete respect for your generosity Pete. I humbliy accept your offering, and vow that you have not heard the last of me in this Rally. I mean, its a great cause anyway, so lets have some fun!

Thank you again Pete, your gesture will inspire not only me, but all PUFFers I'm sure...Now I understand why the Herfabomber is feared and respected

Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldKnyght View Post

*noted*

me too guys...thats about 3x what I have ever had at any one time, but thats what box splits and cbid is for right? lol

Quote Originally Posted by WyldKnyght View Post

You understand all of that bro ? it's a conspiracy Nice going guy's way cool

*noted*

me too guys...thats about 3x what I have ever had at any one time, but thats what box splits and cbid is for right? lol
    I <3 fivers!
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Thank you again Pete, your gesture will inspire not only me, but all PUFFers I'm sure...Now I understand why the Herfabomber is feared and respected
    All joking about llamas aside, Pete has my respect as one of the most generous and respectable bombers around. He routinely goes above above and beyond, and usually to targets who can't possibly retaliate. He's inspired me, and I'm sure many others. My hat is off to you, Pete.

Puffer Fish with some spikes jerobinson17's Avatar

The generosity here really is amazing I'm glad that google led me to this forum and I'm proud to say that I'm a member. I haven't ever been part of a more generous forum. As a former member of the military I get excited everyday when I check this thread and see people keep donating it's really awesome all the hard work Dave and others put into it and it's awesome to see everyone contributing.

Thumbs up Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

Quote Originally Posted by jerobinson17 View Post
    The generosity here really is amazing I'm glad that google led me to this forum and I'm proud to say that I'm a member. I haven't ever been part of a more generous forum. As a former member of the military I get excited everyday when I check this thread and see people keep donating it's really awesome all the hard work Dave and others put into it and it's awesome to see everyone contributing.
    Hi John
    Thanks for fighting for us Brother and I agree we landed at the best forum there is for cigars or anything. I am amazed everyday almost!

Page 15 of 84 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 ... LastLast