Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast

The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

This is a discussion on The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011 within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by smelvis A special need that both of us need a lot of is lighters, The edit is ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    A special need that both of us need a lot of is lighters, The edit is to late or it would be in there. here is a link. Thanks!

Also needed, Compact 1300-C Butane Jet Lighter - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

PS if you order I think 10 or more make sure you enable bulk rate as it lowers the per lighter price to about $1.99 per lighter pretty cool
    Dave & Jacob,

Just ordered 30 of these lighters and had them shipped directly to Jacob. I'll also be putting a cigar package together down the road.

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

I'll be hitting up the monster sites tonight and have some goodies sent out to Dave 2.

Heading out to Dave (Georgia) tomorrow... DC# 420366099405503699300212590510...

Mixture

Sancho Panza Double Maduros & Partagas Cifuentes

Tony Alvarez Corto Habanos

EO Nekkids

Seems kinda stupid to send 61 cigars, so I'll stop at the B&M tomorrow before I go to the Post Office to make this an even number.
    Last edited by szyzk; 09-06-2011 at 08:48 PM.
    Never trust anyone over 30.

Andrew - 61 is a fine #! I, of course, am much younger than that (LOL) but 61 was a fine year; 61 is a great wine year & 61 is 61 more cigars for the Troops!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    Andrew - 61 is a fine #! I, of course, am much younger than that (LOL) but 61 was a fine year; 61 is a great wine year & 61 is 61 more cigars for the Troops!
    61 may be fine but I think 75 will be better...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Andy, did you mean Dave (Alabama)? And BTW, Cigars and Remington ammo. Two of my favorite things!
    It was.....well, let's just say it was.

Quote Originally Posted by owaindav View Post
    Andy, did you mean Dave (Alabama)? And BTW, Cigars and Remington ammo. Two of my favorite things!
    I did mean Abalamamaba... You're correct.

Hah, and yeah, if we ever do a troop drive wherein the packages must consist of ammo, I'm in.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader ouirknotamuzd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweater88 View Post
    I'm with you brother, I don't even have 50 sticks in the ol humi, but I'm gonna drop a 25 pack in the mail tomorrow....printing out the label in a few minutes here!!!! Nice package Rg
    Dude..is that half your entire stash?
    if it is....that is the most kickass thing I've seen in a while....and this is the place where Kickass lives!!

I will not forget this,Joe

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes sweater88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ouirknotamuzd View Post
    Dude..is that half your entire stash?
    if it is....that is the most kickass thing I've seen in a while....and this is the place where Kickass lives!!

I will not forget this,Joe
    I'm going to try and stock back up on the devil site and send another pack...this place IS where kick ass lives, and that is why we gotta send some sticks to the ass kickers in uniform...I can buy more, no matter how slowly, they are in the damn sandbox, lots of vets in my family so its really a pleasure for me help out a little!
    "Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"-----Ron Swanson

Elder Puffer Fish Leader ouirknotamuzd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    A special need that both of us need a lot of is lighters, The edit is to late or it would be in there. here is a link. Thanks!

Also needed, Compact 1300-C Butane Jet Lighter - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

PS if you order I think 10 or more make sure you enable bulk rate as it lowers the per lighter price to about $1.99 per lighter pretty cool
    40 of these lighters have just sent to Dave 2...some of Dave 1's wish list has been filled and sent....and some cigars are forthcoming...I dunno,maybe 100 or so.

No longer a community member.

Thanks guy's way to start it off right very cool!!

Those lighters are cool too and cheap.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes sweater88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ouirknotamuzd View Post
    40 of these lighters have just sent to Dave 2...some of Dave 1's wish list has been filled and sent....and some cigars are forthcoming...I dunno,maybe 100 or so.

in true herfabomber fashion!
    "Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"-----Ron Swanson

Young Puffer Fish

I'll be making the rounds to a few b&ms and some sites over the next few days, and be sure to get something out within the next week or so.

I've got a few super premiums I'm looking for at a few shops, and if I manage to find them, whatever I was going to get for myself will be doubled so that I can send the same thing to some of our troops. No one is more deserving than them.

Removed per request

zilla! get out of there!
    the list hasn't been started yet!

Oh My ---

Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast