Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 ... LastLast

The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

This is a discussion on The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011 within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; LOL...Dave, there is more of that to come...now that I know how to use the webcam! So much fun! NOBODY ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

LOL...Dave, there is more of that to come...now that I know how to use the webcam! So much fun! NOBODY is off limits!
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

No longer a community member.

Well bring it on Bro it's fun stuff and people thought the new David's video was weird I thinks it's unique and different. WTG LOL

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Well bring it on Bro it's fun stuff and people thought the new David's video was weird I thinks it's unique and different. WTG LOL
    I loved it...inspired me to figure it out! LOL And I think that he can handle it....bring it Mr. Dave!

I think Mr Dave has paved a new Puff road for video banter. Hell, he is the reason I did my stash in video instead of pics. It was fun. Y'all might be seeing a little bit of my ugly mug in the near furture!

And back to the Rally: Small care package being bundled up today. Amazon sent part of the order yesterday, the rest should ship from them today or tomorrow .

Elder Puffer Fish Leader ouirknotamuzd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    LOL...Dave, there is more of that to come...now that I know how to use the webcam! So much fun! NOBODY is off limits!
    okay...which one of you knuckleheads taught the Cap'n how to use a webcam and post on YouTube?...as Consigliere,it's part of my job to protect the reputation and dignity of the ZK....now,our fearless leader is dressing up like Shuckins and playing with toy dinosaurs for the entire world to see.

I dunno..I might have to tender my resignation....or take up drinking again.

just promise me you won't start reciting Terry's poetry on YouTube,Kipp...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.....I can handle anything but THAT!!!!!
    Last edited by ouirknotamuzd; 09-07-2011 at 01:10 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by ouirknotamuzd View Post
    okay...which one of you knuckleheads taught the Cap'n how to use a webcam and post on YouTube?...as Consigliere,it's part of my job to protect the reputation and dignity of the ZK....now,our fearless leader is dressing up like Shuckins and playing with toy dinosaurs for the entire world to see.

just promise me you won't start reciting Terry's poetry on YouTube,Kipp...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.....I can handle anything but THAT!!!!!
    Pete...I can promise nothing! LOL And that wasn't me...it was Shuckins...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes sweater88's Avatar

ok guys so I got some sticks via ups today to stock myself up a little ( i had been planning for this rally!) so here is another 25 pack from me.
    I have included a note for Jacob to credit the entries as follows (entry bombs so to speak)
    1 for Shawn Oldmso54 (cuz he bombed me)
    1 for Ron, Shuckins (cuz, well, I'm not going to list all the reasons)
    1 for Hekthor, Hweibe (cuz he could use a few sticks)

I also went to smelvis's wish list and spent enough for 3 entries and included a not to Jacob to credit the entries as follows
    1 for Dave, smelvis (obvious reasons)
    1 for Dave, owaindave (again, obvious reasons)
    1 for Jacob himself (cuz of him helping smelvis process orders)

Good luck to all of you and I hope you all win some good stuff!!!!

420 98563 9405 5036 9930 0213 2120 60

I didn' get a DC for the amazon order for some reason but here are the order #'s, (its plural because for some reason they can't ship the hot sauce with other goodies)

103-1508597-1029851
    103-0064599-5815439
    "Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"-----Ron Swanson

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ouirknotamuzd View Post

Pete - I think a little trip to New Hampshire might be in order for the Consigliere!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Quote Originally Posted by sweater88 View Post
    ok guys so I got some sticks via ups today to stock myself up a little ( i had been planning for this rally!) so here is another 25 pack from me.
    I have included a note for Jacob to credit the entries as follows (entry bombs so to speak)

I also went to smelvis's wish list and spent enough for 3 entries and included a not to Jacob to credit the entries as follows

Good luck to all of you and I hope you all win some good stuff!!!!

420 98563 9405 5036 9930 0213 2120 60

I didn' get a DC for the amazon order for some reason but here are the order #'s, (its plural because for some reason they can't ship the hot sauce with other goodies)

103-1508597-1029851
    103-0064599-5815439
    Joe - you crazy bastage!?! First you're sending in like most of your stash and then on top of that you are giving away your entries?? That's too, too generous of you my friend! I tried to hit you with some RG but it says I have to spread it around. Congrats Bro and some RG for this man!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    Pete - I think a little trip to New Hampshire might be in order for the Consigliere!
    Only if I can slap him upside the head with that cowboy hat

My 75 are in the mail.

I'm going to help Craig (Wyldnyght) get some cigars to send since it's difficult for him to do so up in Canadia... When I have his cigars ready, I'll add another 25 of my own.
    Never trust anyone over 30.

Joe - you crazy bastage!?! First you're sending in like most of your stash and then on top of that you are giving away your entries?? That's too, too generous of you my friend! I tried to hit you with some RG but it says I have to spread it around. Congrats Bro and some RG for this man!
    already done did,Sir

No longer a community member.

Hi Bro
    I appreciate it but I can't win I am the person drawing the winners this year, I am having a herf at my house or Joes and we will draw all the winners and make a party of it.

The rest of the guy's are fine with me.

Thanks man I very much appreciate you thinking of me and hope you understand it just wouldn't look right.

Thanks

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes sweater88's Avatar

Hey I said i stocked up a little so don't worry about me, and its for the troops so ITS ALL GOOD, and besides, you were my inspiration for this Shawn. You just had to bomb me, so its your fault ...besides I will find it hilarious if you win the prizes you donated, and laughter is priceless!
    "Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"-----Ron Swanson

Hey I said i stocked up a little so don't worry about me, and its for the troops so ITS ALL GOOD, and besides, you were my inspiration for this Shawn. You just had to bomb me, so its your fault ...besides I will find it hilarious if you win the prizes you donated, and laughter is priceless!
    Sign this guy up for the ZK's!!

Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 ... LastLast