Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 6 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1257

The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

This is a discussion on The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011 within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by smelvis Hi Bro I appreciate it but I can't win I am the person drawing the winners ...

  
  1. #76

    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes sweater88's Avatar


     

    Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Hi Bro
    I appreciate it but I can't win I am the person drawing the winners this year, I am having a herf at my house or Joes and we will draw all the winners and make a party of it.

    The rest of the guy's are fine with me.

    Thanks man I very much appreciate you thinking of me and hope you understand it just wouldn't look right.

    Thanks

    I see your point Dave, but I don't think anyone here would accuse you of cheating if you won. If we can trust anyone, its you bro, but is your call and your entry, so if you really don't want it, its your call on who to give it to. Another member, troops, whatever, its all you
    "Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"-----Ron Swanson

  2. #77

    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes sweater88's Avatar


     

    Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    Sign this guy up for the ZK's!!
    give me a year or so, I don't have the arsenal to keep up with you boys, YET!!!!!
    "Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"-----Ron Swanson

  3. #78

    I ♥ |_|D socalocmatt's Avatar


     

    Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by sweater88 View Post
    I see your point Dave, but I don't think anyone here would accuse you of cheating if you won.
    I would... cuz I'm an asshat

  4. #79

    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes sweater88's Avatar


     

    Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

    oy vey, my mailbox place called me and told me I did not have enough postage on my 25 packs, so they bundeled them together and gave me a new dc, the old ones will be no good so here is the new one for the bundled packages

    9405510200882151324374

    note to all members, apparently 25 cigars weighs more than 1 pound lol, so be careful when printing your labels at home
    "Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"-----Ron Swanson

  5. #80

    Alpha Puffer Fish


     

    Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    I knew you were a crazy, nucking futts, out of your mind, lunatic before - but that video officially confirms it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post
    Thoughts while watching this video:

    "Hmm... So that is what a llama looks like. Interesting... What the hell is that noise? Is that a freaking type writer?! Who the hell even owns let alone uses a type writer anymore? "
    Quote Originally Posted by ouirknotamuzd View Post
    okay...which one of you knuckleheads taught the Cap'n how to use a webcam and post on YouTube
    just promise me you won't start reciting Terry's poetry on YouTube,Kipp...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.....I can handle anything but THAT!!!!!
    This could be fun - here's my new self contained DVR - 2 megapixles with a 2 gig micro SD - man cannot have too many toys!






    But back on topic, I'll have my entry ready tomorrow - Friday latest - OK of if a some shipping funds come along?

  6. #81

    Alpha Puffer Fish sdlaird's Avatar


     

    Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

    I'm getting fired up about this! It may take me some time, but I will put together a load of sticks and send them to Owanidav in the next week or so. F'ing buried at work right now, talking to myself, throwing things. Hell, I almost pissed myself because I don't have time to go to the bathroom. Anyone know where I can get some depends for the office?????

  7. #82

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by socalocmatt View Post
    I would... cuz I'm an asshat
    There really is one bro and it's not you Also it just makes sense same reason I bomb a certain types that is usually not donated and why I smoke stuff that is not donated and one more reason why I pay extra for DC's to prove they get to JFK or where ever the Military post takes charge.


    Better to be transparent that is why I am trusted I can prove everything from day one!! anyone can simply by starting from the 1st post forward.

    Just clearing that up for that one person



    Now back to our Great Rally

    Dave

  8. #83

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar


     

    Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    There really is one bro and it's not you Also it just makes sense same reason I bomb a certain types that is usually not donated and why I smoke stuff that is not donated and one more reason why I pay extra for DC's to prove they get to JFK or where ever the Military post takes charge.


    Better to be transparent that is why I am trusted I can prove everything from day one!! anyone can simply by starting from the 1st post forward.

    Just clearing that up for that one person



    Now back to our Great Rally

    Dave

    (psssst...he's talking about me!)
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

  9. #84

    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar


     

    Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by sweater88 View Post
    oy vey, my mailbox place called me and told me I did not have enough postage on my 25 packs, so they bundeled them together and gave me a new dc, the old ones will be no good so here is the new one for the bundled packages

    9405510200882151324374

    note to all members, apparently 25 cigars weighs more than 1 pound lol, so be careful when printing your labels at home
    Great job Joe! I "donated" some greatly deserved RG to you as Shawn couldn't...and well, you are a class act!

    Dave, you & Dave II should win all of the prizes...as you guys R-O-C-K-! in my book!

    This little party is looking great!

    Dave, I have a package on it's way up North with about 50+ cigars, some more Macanudo cutters and a few snacks...it should reach y'all soon!

    Now, it's on to see what else I can come up with to send for this GREAT cause!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

  10. #85

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar


     

    Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

    Awesome Tommy! Thanks - your'e the man!!

    I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

  11. #86

    Not so young Puffer Rays98GoVols's Avatar


     

    Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by thegoldenmackid View Post
    Really... one takes me up on that offer?
    I'll take you up on the offer. This weekend I'll be going through my Humidor and coming up with at least 50 cigars to send to SMELVIS.
    When you feel like you have too many cigars without anywhere to put them....you ACTUALLY have a 'Space' problem and need to get more 'Space' for more cigars. I hope this is clear.

  12. #87

    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes sweater88's Avatar


     

    Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by quo155 View Post
    Great job Joe! I "donated" some greatly deserved RG to you as Shawn couldn't...and well, you are a class act!

    Dave, you & Dave II should win all of the prizes...as you guys R-O-C-K-! in my book!

    This little party is looking great!

    Dave, I have a package on it's way up North with about 50+ cigars, some more Macanudo cutters and a few snacks...it should reach y'all soon!

    Now, it's on to see what else I can come up with to send for this GREAT cause!

    awsome donation brother, I can't hit you with RG either because I have to spread it around?!?...Thats funny because I hit you with RG based on Shawn's reccomendation too, after the great tube shipment of 2011, I appreciate the bump bro
    "Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"-----Ron Swanson

  13. #88

    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar


     

    Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by sweater88 View Post
    awsome donation brother, I can't hit you with RG either because I have to spread it around?!?...Thats funny because I hit you with RG based on Shawn's reccomendation too, after the great tube shipment of 2011, I appreciate the bump bro
    Yes you did Joe...you've hit me before with RG...AND there is never a need to return some RG...with RG...you deserved it brother!

    Thanks for supporting our troops!!!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

  14. #89

    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes sweater88's Avatar


     

    Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by quo155 View Post
    Yes you did Joe...you've hit me before with RG...AND there is never a need to return some RG...with RG...you deserved it brother!

    Thanks for supporting our troops!!!

    It wasn't a return hit, it was for your donation,

    This Rally is Rockin, I can't wait to see the totals at the end of this thing
    "Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"-----Ron Swanson

  15. #90

    Not so young Puffer Rays98GoVols's Avatar


     

    Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    There really is one bro and it's not you Also it just makes sense same reason I bomb a certain types that is usually not donated and why I smoke stuff that is not donated and one more reason why I pay extra for DC's to prove they get to JFK or where ever the Military post takes charge.


    Better to be transparent that is why I am trusted I can prove everything from day one!! anyone can simply by starting from the 1st post forward.

    Just clearing that up for that one person


    Now back to our Great Rally

    Dave
    Dave
    I'm sure I speak for 99.999999% (there is always an ass somewhere) that your 'Integrity Is Beyond Reproach'.

    Ray
    When you feel like you have too many cigars without anywhere to put them....you ACTUALLY have a 'Space' problem and need to get more 'Space' for more cigars. I hope this is clear.

Page 6 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •