Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 7 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 ... LastLast

The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

This is a discussion on The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011 within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by Rays98GoVols Dave I'm sure I speak for 99.999999% (there is always an ass somewhere) that your 'Integrity ...

No longer a community member.

Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Rays98GoVols View Post
    Dave
    I'm sure I speak for 99.999999% (there is always an ass somewhere) that your 'Integrity Is Beyond Reproach'.

Ray
    Ditto that - great post!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    Ditto that - great post!!

+100000000000

indeed sir

^ Thats all I'm sayin. Heehee

Now where were we. Oh yea, RALLY TIME!!!!

I hear Shuckins and Zilla posted a video or something about the Rally

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Did you know that he has 50,000 RASS?
    http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigars...aks-rally.html
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

What a bunch of awesome prizes!!! Anyone that doesnt get in on this rally needs to have their head checked!!

Awesome work all you guys running the show!! Dave, Dave, Ron, Craig, Jacob

I will be home by next weekend & should be able to dig a few sticks out to send in.

About the "head checked" thing - If by chance you want to get in on the rally, but dont have enough funds (or enough sticks) - let me know by PM...i might be able to work something out with you, so that you can participate.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ejgarnut View Post
    What a bunch of awesome prizes!!! Anyone that doesnt get in on this rally needs to have their head checked!!

I will be home by next weekend & should be able to dig a few sticks out to send in.

About the "head checked" thing - If by chance you want to get in on the rally, but dont have enough funds (or enough sticks) - let me know by PM...i might be able to work something out with you, so that you can participate.
    Hey Terry - that's an AWESOME gesture. I'll back you on that so if anyone PM's you and you need help fulfilling = I'm in. And if anyone wants to PM me for the same offer = I'll see what I can do. Props to you Terry!!

Puffer Fish with many spikes mike91LX's Avatar

glad to see this is rolling, i am organizing my package right now, but i will have 100+ sticks easy. Just wanted to say thanks to the daves, ron and everyone who dontated prizes and is sending in sticks

Quote Originally Posted by Rays98GoVols View Post
    I'll take you up on the offer. This weekend I'll be going through my Humidor and coming up with at least 50 cigars to send to SMELVIS.
    That one is done thanks to RGraphics. There is the same offer for 100 cigars though, and I'm not sure anyone has posted a DC for that.
    http://twitter.com/charlieminato
    editor, halfwheel.com

Quote Originally Posted by ejgarnut View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    Hey Terry - that's an AWESOME gesture. I'll back you on that so if anyone PM's you and you need help fulfilling = I'm in. And if anyone wants to PM me for the same offer = I'll see what I can do. Props to you Terry!!

Two awsome BOTL's right there!!!!

You guy's are great if this wasn't normal for Puff people I'd say WTG but since were used to it I'll still say WTG Terry, Shawn, Charlie,Mike okay I got to stop and say Cool Guy's that means you all

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Charlie
    +1
    I forgot to add kudos to Charlie, youre adding some excellent prizes! Man if I was at home, I would already have 100 sticks DC'd so I could take one of those new Fuentes off your hands!
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown

Elder Puffer Fish Leader max gas's Avatar

Looks like a great turnout so far. I would have to imagine that this is going to be an awesome rally and the troops are going to get hooked up. I've got a couple of "noobish' questions, so please excuse me if they're stupid.
    1.) How does payment thru amazon work? I read up on it breify but it didn't make sense to me. Amazon processes payment thru credit card, bank acct, etc and sends it to the email addresses listed? Where on amazon would i go to do this?

2.) I send in sticks or money and get "raffle tickets" for prize drawings. lets say a BOTL has 5 tickets. do the 5 tickets last the entire length of the rally? If 1 ticket is drawn for prize drawing 1, do the remaining 4 stay in the hopper for future drawings?

Thanks for the clarification and sorry if they seem like stupid questions.

Thumbs up Re: The Great Puff Troop Rally!!!! 2011

Quote Originally Posted by max gas View Post
    Looks like a great turnout so far. I would have to imagine that this is going to be an awesome rally and the troops are going to get hooked up. I've got a couple of "noobish' questions, so please excuse me if they're stupid.
    1.) How does payment thru amazon work? I read up on it breify but it didn't make sense to me. Amazon processes payment thru credit card, bank acct, etc and sends it to the email addresses listed? Where on amazon would i go to do this?
    yes just like paypoop go to amazon if you have an account sign in and look for other services and send payments, then add email you are sending to and lots of zeros and done.

2.) I send in sticks or money and get "raffle tickets" for prize drawings. lets say a BOTL has 5 tickets. do the 5 tickets last the entire length of the rally? If 1 ticket is drawn for prize drawing 1, do the remaining 4 stay in the hopper for future drawings?

Thanks for the clarification and sorry if they seem like stupid questions.
    When a number wins it can't win again. but the others can for this rally only

I'm not sure why you guys want four hundred bottles of hot sauce, but I'll put together an amazon gift pack to send your way. Cigars will be coming a little later when I get to ordering some. Waiting on some cbids to end and see what I get
    Man I wish I had something witty and inspiring to say. Or even a URL to share.

Matt you set the number high so you don't have to go to and add it constantly.
    Last edited by smelvis; 09-08-2011 at 12:50 AM.

Page 7 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 ... LastLast