Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Commemorating 9/11 thanks to Smelvis and the "cigars for troops" program

This is a discussion on Commemorating 9/11 thanks to Smelvis and the "cigars for troops" program within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; David, WOW!! Thank you and everyone who gives to the "cigar for troops" program very much, the packages arrived around ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes jumpmaster's Avatar

Commemorating 9/11 thanks to Smelvis and the "cigars for troops" program

David,

WOW!! Thank you and everyone who gives to the "cigar for troops" program very much, the packages arrived around the 9th of Sep just in time to commerate the 10th anniversary of the tragic event in America that has changed so many of our lives.
    I am writing a formal thank you letter, but wanted to send a quick note and pictures, to you and all the great BOTLs that put forth the great effort to make our lives as comfortable as possible over here in Afghanistan. It is these gestures that make the days and longs weeks bearable. The letter will be accompanied by a Flag of The United States that I flew over the Kabul International Airfield to honor the brave men and women serving our great nation today and commerate the 10th anniversary of the World Trade Center tragedy.
    The service members in my unit are deeply honored by your hospitality. Given the events that have happened here in Kabul within the last few days, tonights cigar was much needed. Once again thank you and all the great BOTLs here on Puff.

SGM Tracy Dykstra
    AKA "Jumpmaster"

No longer a community member.

Re: Commemorating 9/11 thanks to Smelvis and the "cigars for troops" program

Very cool Tracy
    Thanks for fighting for us and the great pics, keep us informed when you start to run low brother and we'll get more your way.

Thank You!

Dave

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Awesome, Tracy. Thank you for your service! Talked last weekend with SmokedBacon at the Smokey Joes herf, and he had some great things to say about you. Glad Puff could provide you guys with some stress relief!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    Awesome, Tracy. Thank you for your service! Talked last weekend with SmokedBacon at the Smokey Joes herf, and he had some great things to say about you. Glad Puff could provide you guys with some stress relief!

Thank you, I can't wait to make it to one of the herfs once I get back and meet everyone. Oh yeah, and thank Russ for his kind words please.

Tracy

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpmaster View Post
    Thank you, I can't wait to make it to one of the herfs once I get back and meet everyone. Oh yeah, and thank Russ for his kind words please.

Tracy

He's lieing Bro Russ told us all the good and bad sh*t about ya all J/K You just come home safe man that is all we want!

Scotch & Cigars

very nice! thanks for the pictures and your service!

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    He's lieing Bro Russ told us all the good and bad sh*t about ya all J/K You just come home safe man that is all we want!

LOL, you got me...I PM Blaylock to see about getting this thread moved into the proper place so everyone can see the great things the "Cigar for Troops" program does.

awesome.
    http://twitter.com/charlieminato
    editor, halfwheel.com

No Doubt, wish I had enough for everyone who donated.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Thanks for the great pics, Tracy! Does my heart good to see you guys enjoying a little down time there!

Stay safe!
    It was.....well, let's just say it was.

Nice! Yep was talking all kinds of sh%t about you. lol Keep the pics coming. Still trying to find a good ashtray to send you guys as well. Stay safe and we think of you often.

Take Care,

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by Smoked Bacon View Post
    Nice! Yep was talking all kinds of sh%t about you. lol Keep the pics coming. Still trying to find a good ashtray to send you guys as well. Stay safe and we think of you often.

Take Care,

Russ
    I would expect nothing less from my brother!! Hope all is well, just finished our Saturday get together had about 5 show up tonight.