Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Troop donation is back to normal, Please Read!

This is a discussion on Troop donation is back to normal, Please Read! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; FYI Thanks for all the help Jacob but we are back to normal again and all donations that were going ...

No longer a community member.

Thumbs up Troop donation is back to normal, Please Read!

FYI
    Thanks for all the help Jacob but we are back to normal again and all donations that were going to Jacob can now return to me. Thanks again for a great Rally and all the help made it a whole lot easier for me. but I am VERY anxious to get the supplies from Jacob and get on with business as usual. Love You All

Thank You All!

Dave

Mailing

Dave Bonnette
    PO box 3563
    Bellevue, WA 98009
    $ smelvis@nym.hushmai,.com

PS I hired a cleaning crew for my hole house and have moved a bunch of Troop stuff into a spare room so I now have a very large area being set up as a quite efficient Troop storage and box loading area. Pretty proud of this! My living space is now all personal humidors and this stuff.

No longer a community member.

Re: Troop donation is back to normal, Please Read!

Looks great Dave, thank you for all your hard work in doing all that, and of course thanks to your helpers. Glad I could be a part of something so great and am going to stock up for next time!