Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

BigSarge's Small Scale Troop Rally

This is a discussion on BigSarge's Small Scale Troop Rally within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I've been sending cigars to the soldiers in my unit that are forward deployed for several years now and since ...

Thumbs up BigSarge's Small Scale Troop Rally

I've been sending cigars to the soldiers in my unit that are forward deployed for several years now and since I recently discovered the world of puff I thought I'd let some of the great BOTL on this site get in on the action. With your help I'm sure I can put a smile on every one of their faces!

My unit currently has 2 groups of soldiers forward. Each group has around 10ish cigar smokers from my unit (all in the unit cigar club I helped found), and more BOTL from other units. My goal is to get together 2 large flat rate boxes, 1 for each address. I want to get the packages there for New Years. I will consolidate the donations and ship them in the 1st week of Dec. PM me for my address if you want to donate.

Re: BigSarge's Small Scale Troop Rally

So in my haste this morning I forgot to put the prize info in the post. Yes there will be a prize! A winner will be picked by drawing from those that donate. The prize will be a 10 pack of cigars from my personal collection. It will be a surprise but rest assured they will all be quality, high end smokes. The drawing will take place on Dec 10th. All donations must be received by the Dec 9th so I can mail out by the 12th to give the packages time to get there.

No longer a community member.

Smile Re: BigSarge's Small Scale Troop Rally

Hi
    We have a Troop program in place bro, If you email me your unit specs and something about yourself and the forward units APO's I will add them to the list and send a couple large boxes right away. See now can it be easier than that my email is smelvis@nym.hush.com we just had a good rally so we are well stocked!

Thanks for your service bro!

Dave and Dave

I know you do tons and tons for the troops Dave, I just thought I'd put together my own little thing for my unit. But if that's not the way things work here on puff then I'll send you the info.

Up to you and the guy's bro, Just offered. That's why we do it. But we do tend to ship to APO's only. The offer is there if you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Up to you and the guy's bro, Just offered. That's why we do it. But we do tend to ship to APO's only. The offer is there if you want it.
    I'll take you up on your offer Dave. I may put something together once everyone gets to know me better but for now I'll let the experts handle it. I'll pm you the addresses as soon as I have confirmation on their up to date APO. Thanks for the help Dave.

Our Pleasure bro we Love to do it and that's what they are for. Puff has sent over 15,000 cigars to you guy's in a little over two years we Love our Troops and Thank You for your Service. We will get them some right away and then for Christmas too!

Welcome to Puff Brother!

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Sarge, send me a PM.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader ouirknotamuzd's Avatar

I might be able to help ya out too,Sarge....

Thanks for the offer but for now I'm working with Dave(smelvis) to get my guys taken care of. I'll set something up in the future once I'm more established with this site/forum. I'll keep you in mind when I do organize a rally! Thanks again and happy holidays!

LOB's Fourth HorseMouse the_brain's Avatar

smelvis, Do you need more to cover these groups? We can pitch in.
    The bombers, aka vermin, are back...

Naw bro Thanks to the rally we are well stocked hang on we will need to re supply next year a couple Months in Guy's. I am so happy to have everything we need for once you guy's are great. Anyone who want to send non cigar related stuff can if they want? PM me for address's.

Dave

So thanks to The Brain's confusing contest, and the scary pin head LOB supreme commander or overload or whatever he is, my little troop rally is back on. Dave (Smelvis) is still taking care of one group and I'll be sending a package to the other group comprised of Donations from generous LOB members and some of my own sticks.

The first donation bomb arrived today courtesy of Rackjr (sorry if I spelled that wrong) Thank you! Pron below:

Holder of the crazy chain Rackir's Avatar

My compliments to the boys in your squad
    I find your lack of mailbox, disturbing.

LOB's Fourth HorseMouse the_brain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigSarge View Post
    So thanks to The Brain's confusing contest, and the scary pin head LOB supreme commander or overload or whatever he is, my little troop rally is back on. Dave (Smelvis) is still taking care of one group and I'll be sending a package to the other group comprised of Donations from generous LOB members and some of my own sticks.

The first donation bomb arrived today courtesy of Rackjr (sorry if I spelled that wrong) Thank you! Pron below:
    Brain: Sorry the contest was confusing, won't happen again. Mine donation will be to you no later then Wednesday. 9405503699300339795997
    The bombers, aka vermin, are back...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast