Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Puff needs to replace smelvis the troop main cigar sender guy :) Thanks Love Ya All

This is a discussion on Puff needs to replace smelvis the troop main cigar sender guy :) Thanks Love Ya All within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Staxed has withdrawn his name to much time involved and I don't blame him I hope everyone will be honest ...

No longer a community member.

Re: Puff needs to replace smelvis the troop main cigar sender guy :) Thanks Love Ya A

Staxed has withdrawn his name to much time involved and I don't blame him I hope everyone will be honest as he is and understand how much is involved. BTW it can be several people sharing the load.

Thanks for the kind words you hit the nail on the head guy's if I did not have to stop I wouldn't. It has been the most rewarding thing I have ever done and will miss it. I am hoping I can still help out just not as a shipper. I have a couple thousand guessing? cigars left and will either keep shipping or mail them to whomever! I think Dave2 does to I don't know haven't heard from him in months?

Peace and Love and all that Sh**t guy's and gals

Dave

Re: Puff needs to replace smelvis the troop main cigar sender guy :) Thanks Love Ya A

As everyone else has stated, this is indeed a sad day, I don't know how anyone could do this job as well as you have Dave. You have pour your heart, soul, tears and I'm sure blood into this. And no matter who takes over this will always be your baby.

Dave, you are truly a class act and a great BOTL.

If your motor home ever makes it to Ontario, let me know I'll be stopping by to say hi.
    The Krazy Kanuck

I cant add anything more to what has already been said. You are a person of great character Dave, and I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to make our contributions through you & what you have done for our troops.

You have done well sir!
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown

Thanks for everything you've done Dave. It will never be forgotten.
    Cigars for the Troops -donatecigars4troops@gmail.com

Bump sorry guy's need to keep on this so whoever takes overs can get a rally going while I can still help. Hope the two considering can make it work

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Dave, it's not really going to be possible for anyone to step in and fill your shoes. To say you put a lot of time, energy, and heart into this is a gross understatement.

Not that they won't try, and likely they'll do a fine job... but no one's gonna be able to fill your shoes, man.
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Bump sorry guy's need to keep on this so whoever takes overs can get a rally going while I can still help. Hope the two considering can make it work
    You can let them know I will help with the rally if they need it!!!!
    The Krazy Kanuck

Quote Originally Posted by WyldKnyght View Post
    You can let them know I will help with the rally if they need it!!!!

I was hoping so Craig Thanks man

Dave,
    It truly is a sad day, one of the "KINGS" is stepping down!!!! You are by far one of the greatest BOTL!
    ! But to try to express that in words you just cant't.....there are not enough words for a man like you!!!! I pray for your health, GOD BLESS YOU!!!!
    With all this excitement, I don't know if I smoked 5 cigars or 6 cigars!!! Being that a 44 gauge can blow your head clean off, Do You Feel Lucky Punk!!

Thanks for all the nice comments guy's I like them makes it seem all worth it, also to who ever takes over it can be a bunch of people no rules really. also I can help or not however you guy's want it but the final say on things will be you guy's and not me just so you know

Thanks Again!

Bump
    Okay maybe I lied a little I said I would not leave the troops hanging and I won't as long as my supply lasts but guy's I physically can't do this. So if puff fails it won't be because of lack of bumping this thread. I wish they would just come home and make this easier. I also wish this was where everyone can see it. damn rules.

Scotch & Cigars

Dave, hope things get better for you! You have done an amazing job with all of this.

What do you need done right now? Let's say in the next 30-45 days what do we need to happen?

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Dave, there's a possibility I might be able to get up there for half a day, perhaps over next weekend. I'll check with the wife on our schedule (it's harder to get away now that she's pregnant and advised by the doctor that she needs to rest to avoid pre-term labor), but maybe I could come just package stuff for half a day or something? Would that help?
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    Dave, hope things get better for you! You have done an amazing job with all of this.

What do you need done right now? Let's say in the next 30-45 days what do we need to happen?
    Others to take over, Thanks for the offer to come over people I asked some locals many times and Russ was just on the wrong schedule but always willing Justin, Andy and their buds always came though when many closer couldn't or wouldn't many many times Thanks again guy's Love ya like family LOL so Thanks but I am fine sticking to those I don't have to wonder about making it no offense.

Just need others to start shipping permanently or a bunch taking turns any way you all want it to work.

Now just to clear this up Things are fine my health the last two years has slowly got worse it is NOT going to get better, How I am dealing with it is. so thanks for the well wishes but it's not the flu guy's. I am now on long term permanent disability private insurance not state or the government type. Now that's as much as I want to say about it if not for that I would continue I am stopping the Troops because I can't continue not because I don't want to.

Thanks Again Justin and Andy for always being here for Uncle Dave Thanks for all of Puff for making it possible for us to have sent such an incredible amount of boxes to our Troops. Special mention to my Friends Ron, Craig and Jacob and Charlie

Leaving people out but bound to happen

Scotch & Cigars

I can receive and ship, that is not a problem.

Dave let me know what I can do to help you out, I know I am across the US from you but I can jump in.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast