Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Puff needs to replace smelvis the troop main cigar sender guy :) Thanks Love Ya All

This is a discussion on Puff needs to replace smelvis the troop main cigar sender guy :) Thanks Love Ya All within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; We got it covered! Myself, Matt (socalocmatt), Ray (rock31), and Eric (edogg) took over for Dave. We've discussed Cigars for ...

Re: Puff needs to replace smelvis the troop main cigar sender guy :) Thanks Love Ya A

We got it covered! Myself, Matt (socalocmatt), Ray (rock31), and Eric (edogg) took over for Dave.

We've discussed Cigars for Warriors and decided that for the time being we'll keep our operation here on puff. They do amazing work but the legalities of joining forces with them are not something we are prepared to handle at the moment. Plus Dave expressed a wish to keep the Puff Troop Support effort that he started here with all the great BOTL and SOTL on puff.com. I hope I explained that clearly. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

Re: Puff needs to replace smelvis the troop main cigar sender guy :) Thanks Love Ya A

All is cool. Good to hear that this is being kept up. It's a ton of work and y'all deserve much love and respect.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -Benjamin Franklin
    http://www.imagekind.com/artists/nealw6971

No longer a community member.

Well said Pete, not only me but I bet ownership of Puff would also like it in house, I am just guessing but would be money on it.

Hey Neal good to see ya back.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Well said Pete, not only me but I bet ownership of Puff would also like it in house, I am just guessing but would be money on it.

Hey Neal good to see ya back.

Dave
    Definitely good to see you too, Dave. I miss being around. Just have been busier than the proverbial one-legged man... hope you are well, my friend.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -Benjamin Franklin
    http://www.imagekind.com/artists/nealw6971

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4