Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

March 2012 Troop Rally - WE NEED YOUR PRIZES!

This is a discussion on March 2012 Troop Rally - WE NEED YOUR PRIZES! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Put me down for a Pink Pony surprise....

Scotch & Cigars

Re: March 2012 Troop Rally - WE NEED YOUR PRIZES!

Put me down for a Pink Pony surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    Put me down for a Pink Pony surprise.
    Will it look like this???

I am offering up a custom made desktop humidor with some custom graphics engraved on it

It will probably be in the 25-50 count size made out of solid hardwood (selection to remain a secret ) lined with spanish cedar

Cigars for the Troops -donatecigars4troops@gmail.com

I'm fashioning up a PSD4 cigarbox clock. Might have some cigars with it...

I'll post a picture of the clock once I'm done making it. Hopefully later tonight.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

Scotch & Cigars

Thank you all, Friday I will have an updated list of prizes being offered so far!

On that note, today is Valentine's day, let's show some love by offering up a prize...5 pack, lighter, cutter, anything and everything will be accepted!

Let's have some fun.

No longer a community member.

Okay Ray I will offer four butane lighters, I'll ship them with the super duper secret old fart suprise I offered I'll also throw in anything else not nailed down Try and ship next Monday so it will be in time for the Pink Picture day

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

I have an AF Sampler coming (probably a dozen sticks) and working on an Illusione sampler (probably a 5ver) for my first two prize offerings. Will try to get pics to you tomorrow.

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Here is the finished work of the PSD4 clock. I tested it and it keeps time. I will leave any numerals or markings off of it in case the winner likes it nekkid. I actually prefer it as it looks, but my wife says I should put numbers on it. She also does not wear a watch!

I'm also working through some personal issues on giving out some of my prized posessions... I will update this a little later in case we need to sweeten up the pot some!
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

AWESOME!!!!

Scotch & Cigars

very nice, thanks Dave and Thom. Appreciate your generosity!

@Thom I prefer it naked as well.

I'll even go as far to say that I'll get the remaining members of Team Infidel to toss in a bombing to a lucky winner too!

C'mon guys! Lets see some prizes!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish apollyon9515's Avatar

well to follow suit with some of the other guys ill offer up a 5ver of XoRo from ISOM....

I will make a custom " Smokers Tool" similar to what is seen in the picture. Depending on the winner's needs.

It will have a caribeener on one end and at least a punch and bottle opener. I will work with the winner to determine a suitable arrangement.

Pictured is mine with Punch, Czech Tool, bottle opener, liquor cabinet key, and spare house keys.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Evonnida's Avatar

Another awesome prize Thom!

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Matt, thanks for updating my donation here. Ray, you want me to ship mine to you, or directly to the winner?
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast