Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

March 2012 Troop Rally - WE NEED YOUR PRIZES!

This is a discussion on March 2012 Troop Rally - WE NEED YOUR PRIZES! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Well folks as many of you know Dave (smelvis) has stepped down as Head Puff Troop coordinator and passed the ...

Scotch & Cigars

March 2012 Troop Rally - WE NEED YOUR PRIZES!

Well folks as many of you know Dave (smelvis) has stepped down as Head Puff Troop coordinator and passed the reigns onto some new blood. You can read about some of it here if you wish:

*** http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigars...-ya-all-3.html ***

We are going to start our first Troop Rally of 2012 on March 1st! We need to make sure our brothers and sisters have a nice supply of smokes and goodies until they are able to come home for good!

What better way to join the excitement then donating a prize to the cause? If you have something you would like to offer as a prize please PM me and I will add it to our list of prizes already waiting to be fired off to the winners!!

For those of you that have followed these rallies in the past, we always have amazing prizes donated to the cause. This way you win and the Troops win!

So come one, come all and join the fun!

Donation threads and details to come once the rally officially kicks off, this thread will be a placeholder for all prize offers and pictures of said prizes!

No longer a community member.

Thumbs up Re: March 2012 Troop Rally - WE NEED YOUR PRIZES!

Cool nice Ray

I'll be first guy's a secret bomb that will knock your Socks off. This will include nons and other stuff kinda like my samplers. Come on lets support these guy's.

Re: March 2012 Troop Rally - WE NEED YOUR PRIZES!

already told matt that i will have something..... just not sure what at the moment.
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Since I listen so well.

I'll throw in a real good fiver.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

I'll throw in a couple prizes - not sure what yet but they will be good!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Scotch & Cigars

Thank you guys!

If possible just please try to get me what you will be putting up as a prize before March 1

And of course a LE Pink Pony prize will be up for grabs!

Let me look around. I think I have some interesting stuff that may qualify as a prize.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

I think I still have a PP LE from the pass to share.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Evonnida's Avatar

I'm in for a nice 5-er... You want the details PM'ed to you or posted in this thread?

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Evonnida View Post
    I'm in for a nice 5-er... You want the details PM'ed to you or posted in this thread?
    Good to see you Erich

I think they want us to mail the prizes to them asap so they can do a nice picture rally thread. I agree and think it's nice and clean that way Yay Go Team!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Evonnida's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Good to see you Erich

I think they want us to mail the prizes to them asap so they can do a nice picture rally thread. I agree and think it's nice and clean that way Yay Go Team!
    Gotcha and thank you sir!

Just to update this thread from the other thread. Derek, our neighborhood watch ninja (Aninjaforallseasons), had offered up a set of Two pre-production Drew Estate Liga Privada JD4's.

These were Jonathan Drew's personal favorite smoke, and as far as I know were never relased as the JD4, and were eventually released in 40 bundles of 25 cigars (total of 1,000 made) as the UF4 as an exclusive to Casa de Montecristo.

I only had five, I bombed three out and was going to keep one to smoke and one to keep in my collection, but the Troop Rally is a much better cause.

Kipp (primetime76) has offered a MYSTERY 5er. Poor guy fell down the slope and doesnt know which way it up.

Also, BigSarge is going to be offering a LOBster sized bombing to a lucky winner of his price!
    Last edited by socalocmatt; 02-14-2012 at 02:22 PM.

I'm going offer a Master Blend Set. You will be able to win a Master Blend 3, Master Blend 2, and Master Blend 1.

The MB1 and MB2 are very HTF and have been out of production for some time now.

cohiba travel humi plus 12 red dot robustos included

theres a teeny weeny scratch on the front but it was the last one the shop had.
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast