Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bob(TriLOByte) is one crazy MOFO!

This is a discussion on Bob(TriLOByte) is one crazy MOFO! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; So I get home last night and see a box the size of a small SUV sitting in my entry ...

Thumbs up Bob(TriLOByte) is one crazy MOFO!

So I get home last night and see a box the size of a small SUV sitting in my entry way. I think WTF is that?!! I open it up and can't believe my eyes. It's from Bob(trilobyte) and it's gotta be about 400 cigars give or take. I haven't had time to count them all, there are that many!! According to his note this is a donation for the troops. And get this, he doesn't want them counted as part of the upcoming rally! Just a straight up, uber generous, no prizes wanted, donation! I'm gonna have to buy a whole new cooler just to hold this donation alone!!!

Bob, what can I say bro? Thank you.

Sorry I don't have pics at the moment. I'll post some tonight. I didn't want to wait to let everyone know how great a BOTL Bob truly is.
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

Re: Bob(TriLOByte) is one crazy MOFO!

That is awesome. Way to go Bob.
    Www.yougrowillmowinc.com
    Living on coffee and cigars, and loving it

No longer a community member.

Thats just amazing

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Hopperb's Avatar

Bob's generosity continues to amaze all of us! What a huge gift for the troops!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Amazing Bob. You are a very generous BOTL.

You ROCK Bob! Thank you for your continued and amazing generosity sir.
    Editing and deleting are two different things. You edit a whole by deleting a part; you cannot edit a part by deleting it. Webster can clear this up for you.

MonoByte Strikes Again! I may have to give him his "two" back and call him Trilobyte again! Bob has been off the deep end for a while. Good work!

Quote Originally Posted by sdlaird View Post
    MonoByte Strikes Again! I may have to give him his "two" back and call him Trilobyte again! Bob has been off the deep end for a while. Good work!
    More like Quadrobyte!
    Enabler, Philosopher and Resident Imbiber

BigSarge, glad they got there intact. Ummmmm....I wish they were ESGs, VSGs, Padron 1926 and 1964s, maybe some scattered Monte 2 and PSD4s....but alas...the pics will tell the tale. Anyway, this is just what Puff does.

Finally the pron!

Don't worry about them not being VSGs or Opus X's Bob. I got into cigars while deployed, and it was the good times hanging out with friends and smoking whatever they handed to me that I enjoyed. I became a cigar snob later
    Thank you so much for the smokes! They will help us out alot getting this thing rolling!
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Aww yes, now I remember... There was mention of this on a V-Herf.

Good on you Bob, good man.
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader max gas's Avatar

Holy crap Bob, I think that's bigger than my stash.

Very generous of you Bob!

Scotch & Cigars

WOW Bob, you are a sick man!!

THANKS

OMG Bob!!!

Phenomenal job!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

That there is 500 cigars people - yep 500 (at least by my count). There aren't enough words to describe Bobs generosity, humanity and friendship. Let this be an INSPIRATION to us all to do whatever WE can do! Nobody has to outdo Bob or even try... just do what you can do. Thanks Bob for being the leader, the trendsetter and the awesome person that you are!!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast