Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

March 2012 Puff Troop Rally!!!!!

This is a discussion on March 2012 Puff Troop Rally!!!!! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; It is finally here! The March 2012 Puff Troop Rally!! First Troop Rally for the "New" Crew: BigSarge, EDogg, socalocmatt, ...

Scotch & Cigars

March 2012 Puff Troop Rally!!!!!

It is finally here! The March 2012 Puff Troop Rally!!

First Troop Rally for the "New" Crew: BigSarge, EDogg, socalocmatt, Rock31.

Hi Puffers,

Here we are finally what we have all been waiting for, sorry for the wait but we needed to have all our prizes in place and all the stuff we need in order, the stuff you don’t see but we have to do, it’s more involved than just putting cigars in a box and sending it to the desert. We thank you in advance for what we know will be a very fun and successful Rally collecting all the things cigars, goodies and cash necessary to keep our Brave Soldiers supported like only Puff People know how to!!

We have a pretty large prize database, all the details will be released within the next few days, I am just tidying it up and confirming everything we have!

So here are the details!

The Rally starts Wednesday March 1st and ends Midnight PST on Saturday March 31st or later if we have not reached our goal or if the Cigars and Goodies and Cash continue to come in! So the ending date can possibly change!

Here is how you may support the Rally in the form of Donations which can be in several forms listed below.

1. Cigars and cigar related products sent to the two addresses.

2. Cash sent in the form of Amazon Payments, Money orders or checks sent to the two addresses.

3. Goodies sent via Amazon or other places sent to the two addresses. We will be adding a wish list this week, but we can always use Jerky, Nuts, Trail Mix, Dried Fruit, Drink Mixes, Candy, Playing Cards, Baby Wipes, Hand Warmers....more will be added in the coming days.

4. Cigars purchased from any retailers and drop shipped to the two addresses.

That’s the only way we have to donate now, sorry but no paypoops this time they gave us so much trouble last time we just cannot use them this time. I appreciate your using other forms of donating and am sure you all remember how bad they treated us the last rally.

Here is how we are breaking down the entries and how we are valuing the entries this is the hardest part as we are accepting several different items, Cigars, Goodies, Cash and Cigar Related Items.

- 10 cigars is one entry.
    - 25 cigars are three entries.

Please send decent cigars we do not expect Opus X but for the most part if you would smoke it send it. If we receive premiums we will evaluate as we get them and adjust the entries to make it fair so if you send 25 cigars but they are say 8 to 10 dollar cigars you will get double entries.

So for each 10 cigars you will get a separate entry for each package of ten, there is no limit to how many entries you may have.

For Goodies we are hoping you will use Amazon or another retailer that way we will have an easy way of calculating how many entries as it will be based on how much the packaged cost you. For every $25 spent you will receive 1 entry, for every $65 spent you will receive 3 entries.

Cigars sent using a retailer is the same as the goodies we will have a way of valuing how many entries you get based on what you spent sending using the drop ship where you buy and ship to one of the two addresses.

Cash is the same for every $65 sent you will receive 3 entries and we will round up for even numbers sent.

Mailing Addresses for Donations
    Eastern USA:
    Pete Deros
    PO Box 706
    Ft Meade MD 20755

Western USA:
    Matt Post
    PO Box 79292
    Corona, CA 92877

Amazon Payment Accounts for Donations
    bigsargepete@gmail.com
    socalocmatt@gmail.com

So please, dig deep into those coolers for a good cause and be entered to win one of the many amazing prizes available!

If you have any questions or concerns please shoot me a PM.

No longer a community member.

Re: March 2012 Puff Troop Rally!!!!!

Looks Great Guy's WTG

Scotch & Cigars

Thanks Dave

Hope all is well buddy.

These guys don't mess around! Donations already rolling in!
    Got 10 nice sticks from J.Deep! And hopperB send an amazing 157 smokes for the troops!
    Both these guys also sent some prizes that I'll post up later along with pics of their donations.

Not to mention the non rally donation that we got from Bob(TriLOByte) of exactly 500 smokes!!! Holy Sh*t!!
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

Awesome job gentlemen!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Awesome job brothers! 'Looking forward to following and participating!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    . . . Please send decent cigars we do not expect Opus X but for the most part if you would smoke it send it. . .
    Ha, Ray - in my case that is NOT a very high standard! But I'll see what I can do...

In an ideal world (you know the one in which we're all multi-millionaires?) I think it would be very cool to put together a sampler of different cigars with customized Puff.com "Troop Rally" bands, one type of cigar for each branch of service. That would be nice, but until then -

Let's go for the troops!

Terry (98G2LKPK3)
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Thank you guys for putting this together.
    Editing and deleting are two different things. You edit a whole by deleting a part; you cannot edit a part by deleting it. Webster can clear this up for you.

Student of the Stogie Pianoman178's Avatar

Nice!!!! Subscribing here so I don't lose this thread.

Thank you all for participating in the best cause ever.
    "It felt like kicking a puppy, but then you felt okay again because the puppy was acting like an asshole." - David_ESM

gonna do some digging but wont be able to send like last rally..... hopefully the prizes will draw a few extra donations from people on the fence.
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

This is going to be great!

For a little teaser we have a couple of prize donations from big name boutique manufacturers! They're being kept a secret until all the little details are worked out!

Now start donating guys
    Cigars for the Troops -donatecigars4troops@gmail.com

BUMP because this NEEDS to stay on the first page!!!

Scotch & Cigars

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    Ha, Ray - in my case that is NOT a very high standard! But I'll see what I can do...

In an ideal world (you know the one in which we're all multi-millionaires?) I think it would be very cool to put together a sampler of different cigars with customized Puff.com "Troop Rally" bands, one type of cigar for each branch of service. That would be nice, but until then -

Let's go for the troops!

Terry (98G2LKPK3)
    LOL Terry If you smoke it, it's more than welcome here!

Thanks guys for the donations so far!

Remember any questions please shoot me a PM!

Pics as promised:
    157 Smokes from hopperB(sp)

He also sent two of these as prizes:
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

J.Deep sent 10 premium smokes for the troops in a travel humi that is a prize along with some swag:

He also sent in a very nice ashtray prize:

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast