Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Thank you from a deployed Soldier!

This is a discussion on Thank you from a deployed Soldier! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I just recently registered for Puff and found out about all of the great charitable work that you do for ...

Full grown Puffer Fish cavscout98's Avatar

Thank you from a deployed Soldier!

I just recently registered for Puff and found out about all of the great charitable work that you do for us deployed Soldier/Sailors/Marines/Airmen. I had no idea the outpouring of support that was going to come forth in my "New Puffer" thread. Also, in that thread I was then turned on to the charity that you all do for us while we are away from our homes, families and loved ones. So I wanted to just say, from a 20+ year, enlisted to officer vet, thank you for everything you do! I've never seen a group of people, that are bonded together by the internet, more dedicated to helping us and making us feel like we have a little bit of home here while deployed.

Again thanks,

John J. Geis III
    MAJ, AR
    Operations Officer

TF DENALI
    1st Squadron (ABN), 40th US Cavlary Regiment, 4th ABCT, 25 ID (L)

By Force and Valor!

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Re: Thank you from a deployed Soldier!

Thank you for what YOU do!

I now offer you a snappy long-ashed salute!
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!