Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bombing an FPO/AP in a good way!

This is a discussion on Bombing an FPO/AP in a good way! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; It may make it still.... Give it time. And WTG for you Ma'am!...

Re: Bombing an FPO/AP in a good way!

It may make it still.... Give it time. And WTG for you Ma'am!
    Dale

I'm watching you.

The tobacco box just arrived. Just in time for Independence Day for them. WOOHOOO!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Quote Originally Posted by jphank View Post
    The tobacco box just arrived. Just in time for Independence Day for them. WOOHOOO!

Perfect timing
    Editing and deleting are two different things. You edit a whole by deleting a part; you cannot edit a part by deleting it. Webster can clear this up for you.

Jessica, having been over there 4 times already. I can say from experience that what you've done has put a HUGE smile on those men and women's faces. I guarantee it! Not to mention the Puffers. People like you are what makes US proud to serve our country. Thank you so very much! VERY well done!!! I salute YOU!!!

Last edited by mjohnsoniii; 07-03-2012 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Salute to Jessica
    Be discreet in all things, and so render it unnecessary to be mysterious.
    VIVA LA RESISTANCE!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2