Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bombing an FPO/AP in a good way!

This is a discussion on Bombing an FPO/AP in a good way! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Boooooooom! Attachment 67818 Attachment 67819 Attachment 67820 A dear friend of mine I've been playing online games with for a ...

I'm watching you.

Bombing an FPO/AP in a good way!

Boooooooom!

Attachment 67818Attachment 67819Attachment 67820

A dear friend of mine I've been playing online games with for a few years told me that his surgical unit ran out of tobacco after a quiet and calm Easter Sunday. Well, I just wouldn't stand for that, so I launched a local drive with our guild of gamers, a bagpipe band, a boy scout troop, our cigar club and the Sheriff's Aviation office, and these are the spoils.

Thanks to everyone who chipped in!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish jaysalti's Avatar

Re: Bombing an FPO/AP in a good way!

Thumbs way up to you for your effort! Awesome job
    Build a Sampler or Get a Blinder Here! http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/want-s...ur-choice.html

Very cool of you to do. I'm sure the package of goodies will be very well received and WTG on getting the local drives going!!!

RG for you!

Pale Horse

RG bump

Puffer Fish with many spikes johnb's Avatar

very nice, rg for you

Jessica, as someone who's been on the receiving end of these before, I just wanted to say thank you so much. It does so much, and means so much that just can't be simply stated. Thank you for doing this.
    Cars, Smoke, Homebrew, Wet Shave and a Fountain Pen. Gentlemanly pursuits.

well done!

I'm watching you.

Glad to do it, will do it again!

My dad served in Viet Nam and came home without a welcome. It's the least I can do to make sure that our men and women never have to go through that again!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Full grown Puffer Fish cavscout98's Avatar

Very nice dude. It's always nice to get presents form those on the other side of the ocean. I'm sure those boys and girls will be extremely appreciative! RG for you.

Happiness is a MA DUCE 03Jarhead's Avatar

good job
    The American flag does not fly because the wind moves past it-The American flag flies from the last breath of each ,military member who has died protecting it

Puffer Fish with many spikes zephead61's Avatar

Bump! You Miss, are a hero yourself!

RG for you ma'am. Thank You!
    Editing and deleting are two different things. You edit a whole by deleting a part; you cannot edit a part by deleting it. Webster can clear this up for you.

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Nicely done Jessica! Now, regarding your other bombs...
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

I'm watching you.

You just wait. I see your IED is in Stockton right now... Tick tock!

I'm watching you.

Well, bummer. I just got word that 2/3 boxes made it to the sand box, but the third one is MIA. The Sailors and Marines are very happy of course, I'm just bummed that somewhere along the line a box disappeared

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast