Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Navy diver going on deployment

This is a discussion on Navy diver going on deployment within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Would greatly appreciate a bomb, for my unit we will be deployed for 120 days, lots of time to enjoy ...

Bubbleheaddiver

Navy diver going on deployment

Would greatly appreciate a bomb, for my unit we will be deployed for 120 days, lots of time to enjoy a stick or two and send some great pics and gear back to you all.

Ben

Re: Navy diver going on deployment

2nd post?

Thank you for your service as well as that of your unit.

Bubbleheaddiver

Just found the site, normally post on cigargeeks and AR15com

Happiness is a MA DUCE 03Jarhead's Avatar

pm your addy i can help u out with this marines like to help the navy lol be safe and thank you
    The American flag does not fly because the wind moves past it-The American flag flies from the last breath of each ,military member who has died protecting it

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Instead of posting a thread like this your best bet would be to make a few posts until you unlock the ability to private message and then contact one of the Puff members who works with the troop rallies we have on this site.
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Bubbleheaddiver

whats your email?

Bubblehead