Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Interested in helping a worthy cause?

This is a discussion on Interested in helping a worthy cause? within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; ...

Full grown Puffer Fish JuanOrez's Avatar

Interested in helping a worthy cause?

I'm not sure this a allowed in the forums but this is absolutely for a good cause. The link below is to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. I am not profiting from this at all and only want to ask that you read through the charter and mission of this organization. If you feel compelled to donate, so be it. If not, that's great too. I know there are more people on these forums other than myself that have been impacted by suicide and I would like to further the cause for prevention.

My wife's brother took his own life in 2008 and I hope you never have to experience that. This cause means a great deal to me, my family and my wife's family. As you can see, I've yet to receive any contributions. If you click on the "CABies" link under my name you will see that we are getting close to our goal as a team(all because of my wife). Anything you can contribute will be GREATLY appreciated.

DonorDriveŽ

I also petition the mods to let this post stay up. I am not active in social media and this is all I've got.

Thanks all and god bless.

Jon
    WOOOOO!

Re: Interested in helping a worthy cause?

Good cause, might do better in another subforum but that is probably the only thing. Might be able to toss it in your signature but not sure of those rules. May want to check in with a mod. Wish you luck Jon.

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read about this organization and their noble goal. The Puff community is the best of the best. I'm now 33% of the way there!

Jon
    WOOOOO!

Done.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Your thread is fine, Jon. I'm just going to move this over to another forum.

Best of luck with this!

KSB
    Puffer Fish with some spikes KSB's Avatar

Done

I can't thank you enough, Ken. Much appreciated!

Jon
    WOOOOO!