Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Extra-Life 2012! Help me reach my goal and help children in need!!

This is a discussion on Extra-Life 2012! Help me reach my goal and help children in need!! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; ...

Just punched his B-Card!

Extra-Life 2012! Help me reach my goal and help children in need!!

For the past two years, I have participated in the Extra Life videogame marathon for Children's Miracle Network. Last year, I raised $100 for my local children's hospital, and this year, I want to do even more! I'm looking to double that amount and raise $200 this time around. I know that the puff community is a great place filled with great people, and I hope that you can help me reach my goal and help children in need! Even if you can't donate, pass the link on! The more times it shows up, the better!

Here is the link to my personal fundraising page:

Play Games. Heal Kids. | Extra Life - DonorDriveŽ

Thanks, and remember that every little bit counts, and we can all make a difference in the lives of these children!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Re: Extra-Life 2012! Help me reach my goal and help children in need!!

Moving this into the Charitable forum. Good luck with it!

Just punched his B-Card!

Thank you, sir! Wasn't really sure where to put this.

Just punched his B-Card!

Anyone?

No longer a community member.

I will do my utmost to share this. If I can, I will donate.

Just punched his B-Card!

Quote Originally Posted by Draepheus View Post
    I will do my utmost to share this. If I can, I will donate.
    Thanks! That means a lot!

I'm watching you.

I wish I could, we're already raising funds for Childrens Hospital Orange County here at my house. My son had surgery there four years ago and ever since he participates in the CHOC Walk at Disneyland
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Just punched his B-Card!

Quote Originally Posted by jphank View Post
    I wish I could, we're already raising funds for Childrens Hospital Orange County here at my house. My son had surgery there four years ago and ever since he participates in the CHOC Walk at Disneyland
    Excellent! This is something that I love to do, and the fact that I get to play video games all day only sweetens the deal! Tell your son to keep it up!

Just punched his B-Card!

I really need your help to make a difference! All you have to do is take some time and follow this link. Think of it like an epic quest, but instead of a long and winding road, you have to follow this link to defeat diseases affecting children in our community, rather than an evil force attempting to take over the world, and the reward is not a giant sword, but the knowledge that you've made a difference in the lives of those children. Now go get 'em!

There you go...Good luck Dan!

Just punched his B-Card!

Thank you so much, Justin! People like you are why I love the Puff community!

Just punched his B-Card!

Everyone, if you don't donate to Extra Life, little kids are going to keep getting sick. When little kids keep getting sick, you'll start to feel guilty. When you start to feel guilty, you'll give all of your video games to charity. When you give all of your video games to charity,you'll reenact your favorite video game that you gave away. When you reenact your favorite video game that you gave away, you'll attempt to fight your boss, while dressed as a plumber. When you attempt to fight your boss as a plumber, you'll end up wall jumping out of his 3rd story window. Don't wall jump out of your boss' 3rd story window. Donate to Extra Life, and make sure others can finish the level, too!

Maturing Puffer Fish samiam2007's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Dude65 View Post
    Everyone, if you don't donate to Extra Life, little kids are going to keep getting sick. When little kids keep getting sick, you'll start to feel guilty. When you start to feel guilty, you'll give all of your video games to charity. When you give all of your video games to charity,you'll reenact your favorite video game that you gave away. When you reenact your favorite video game that you gave away, you'll attempt to fight your boss, while dressed as a plumber. When you attempt to fight your boss as a plumber, you'll end up wall jumping out of his 3rd story window. Don't wall jump out of your boss' 3rd story window. Donate to Extra Life, and make sure others can finish the level, too!
    Haha. Best promo call to action ever!

Just punched his B-Card!

Tomorrow is Extra-Life. For 24 hours, I will battle aliens and bandits, using countless digital bullets to achieve my goal. However, today, something even more brave is happening. Young children have been battling disease, and will continue to do so. They can't simply press the pause button, or turn off the game. They need support. They need you. You can make a difference. You can supply them with what they need to continue the fight. Every bit counts. I know that I've said this countless times, but it is as true as it was from the start. Take some time and click the link below. Thank you!

I'm watching you.

Best of luck this weekend, knock those zombies dead... again!

BTW, I've been watching you!! Muahahaha
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast