Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

The Troops Appreciate Your Efforts!

This is a discussion on The Troops Appreciate Your Efforts! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Gentlemen, We received an email that I wanted to share with you. The compassion and generosity that the members of ...

anywhere but here

The Troops Appreciate Your Efforts!

Gentlemen,

We received an email that I wanted to share with you. The compassion and generosity that the members of Puff show to our Troops is incredible! You should all be commended for your support. Here is the message that we received today.

Pete, Matt, and Eric:
    Gentlemen, I wanted to take a few minutes and tell you how much we appreciate the box you sent our way full of cigars and other various items! I cannot express in words how much 1-33 CAV (War Rakkasans) appreciate your support and generosity - you are true Patriots.
    From the Men and Women of Task Force War - thank you.
    We wish you all the best and I will be certain to mail you unit coins and t-shirts upon our return to the States.
    Sincerely,
    MAJ Joe Johnson
    1-33 CAV Operations Officer
    Camp Clark, AFG

Re: The Troops Appreciate Your Efforts!

Awesome! Thanks for posting this Dave!
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

anywhere but here

Thanks to ALL of you guys for everything you do.

That is awesome!! I know they truly appreciated it!! What you all do is a great thing. I love hearing from my husband how you help each other out as a community!!

Right on! Stuff like that always brightens my day.