Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Service Member Role Call

This is a discussion on Service Member Role Call within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by Ryan7311 Crazy you all know each other. I was just TDY to Alconbury. I mean that place ...

Maturing Puffer Fish pavegunner69's Avatar

Re: Service Member Role Call

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7311 View Post
    Crazy you all know each other. I was just TDY to Alconbury. I mean that place is HUGE...thank god Cambridge was nearby.
    Hahaha.......yep, Alconbury was too big...lol, it was Mayberry dude........everybody knew everybody......and their business!

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalComm View Post
    I was at Mildenhall in the AGE Shop (100 MXS) when you guys were there. I went TDY with the Paves to Stuttgart.
    I used to be a pave gunner.......when were you there?

Quote Originally Posted by pavegunner69 View Post
    I used to be a pave gunner.......when were you there?
    I was there from 2000-2003, right across the parking lot from the 352nd hangar. Small world! I used to remember all of the names of my maintainer buddies over there but it's been too long now. They all got stationed at Hurlburt Field after I left

Thank you for your service Leon, SGT Huyck, Michael, and SPC Hallmark.

I used to frequent RAF Mildenhall and Lakenheath once a month or so for Commissary runs and American Fast Food. I was stationed at RNAS Yeovilton with NATO and they were the closest US Bases at 3 hours away! I miss England just about every day.
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

Here is a pic that we took today after a formation run at the Joint Special Operations (JSO) 10k. We ran in uniforms and boots through the loose sand, hills and water Good times! I'm in the middle with the AF pants and big smileAttachment 72945

Quote Originally Posted by BigSarge View Post
    Thank you for your service Leon, SGT Huyck, Michael, and SPC Hallmark.

I used to frequent RAF Mildenhall and Lakenheath once a month or so for Commissary runs and American Fast Food. I was stationed at RNAS Yeovilton with NATO and they were the closest US Bases at 3 hours away! I miss England just about every day.

Damn what a small world! We flew over RNAS Yeovilton a few times during my time there. I miss Europe too, especially the pubs!.

Same to you Sarge!

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalComm View Post
    Here is a pic that we took today after a formation run at the Joint Special Operations (JSO) 10k. We ran in uniforms and boots through the loose sand, hills and water Good times! I'm in the middle with the AF pants and big smileAttachment 72945
    That guy in the back is HUGE!!!!

Love this thread. Thanks for starting is Pete and thank you everyone who posted in here who has or is serving
    Cigars for the Troops -donatecigars4troops@gmail.com

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jim and right now I am in the 173rd Airborne. Currently in Afghanistan. Looks like you guys are big supporters of the troops and wanted to let you all know we appreciate it. Thanks everyone!

Maturing Puffer Fish Phreebooter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redleg77 View Post
    Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jim and right now I am in the 173rd Airborne. Currently in Afghanistan. Looks like you guys are big supporters of the troops and wanted to let you all know we appreciate it. Thanks everyone!
    Jim,

There's a couple of us around Bagram. Are you near by?

I'm at Airborne now. Moving a bit more south soon though.

Thank you for your service Jim. Shoot an email to donatecigars4troops@gmail.com if you'd like a cigar care package for you and/or your friends there with you that enjoy cigars.
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

Maturing Puffer Fish Phreebooter's Avatar

If or when you're around Bagram, there's cigar nights on main Bagram at the USO by the pax terminal on Wed nights at 2000, on Camp Warrior by the chapel on Sat nights at 2000, and Camp Sabalu-Harrison on Fri nights at 2000. Look me or lostdog13 (John) up here on Puff if you ever want to meet up. Stay safe.

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Phreebooter View Post
    If or when you're around Bagram, there's cigar nights on main Bagram at the USO by the pax terminal on Wed nights at 2000, on Camp Warrior by the chapel on Sat nights at 2000, and Camp Sabalu-Harrison on Fri nights at 2000. Look me or lostdog13 (John) up here on Puff if you ever want to meet up. Stay safe.

Phil
    Thanks man...I'll do that if I ever pass through.

Sgt. Bob Z
    U.S.M.C. 1973-1978 D.A.V.
    Huey Crew Chief/Cobra Plane captain
    HMA/HML
    Stogie Newb-a-notknow
    It's what You Learn After You Know It ALL!....That Counts!!!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast