Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

24 Hour Honor Vigil

This is a discussion on 24 Hour Honor Vigil within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; That is AWESOME! Thank you for posting this! This is a great idea and I'm going to see if i ...

Newbie in the ocean ghilliesuit's Avatar

Re: 24 Hour Honor Vigil

That is AWESOME! Thank you for posting this! This is a great idea and I'm going to see if i can do this in my home town next year when I get back from this deployment. Back in Afghanistan 2004, I had a flag flown on a combat mission aboard a Marine Super Cobra. Upon returning home, I presented it to the Mayor with a plaque stating the mission number and want happened during the mission. Sadly i believe this flag was lost during Hurricane Katrina. I plan on getting another sent out on one of our Apaches, and when I present the flag I will suggest this idea. Thank you for your service Sir, we will continue to carry the Guidon and pass it along to the next generation of war fighters.

Thank you. That is a great thing you guys are doing.

24 hr's ain't enough splattttttt's Avatar

Sorry I'm late Larry... I still want to thank you! And as a veteran my self, I want to thank all of whom appreciate and respect what you and all others that signed up to defend our liberties and The United states of America.
    it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln

Young Puffer Fish Old Stogies Cigars's Avatar

Thanks everyone.... maybe this event is something you may be able to organize in your own community.
    Have a great Christmas, and a Happy New Year......... but please keep our military men/women in your thoughts too.

My 94 year-old Mother-in-Law served in WWII. She lives with the wife and me. Still kicking.

Maturing Puffer Fish davidg1977's Avatar

For all the members of the armed services currently serving, thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2