Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Seeking FPO/APO Friendly Retailers

This is a discussion on Seeking FPO/APO Friendly Retailers within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Fellow members stationed (or have been) overseas: I'm looking for recommended FPO/APO friendly online retailers. Honestly, I'm shamelessly trying to ...

Maturing Puffer Fish Phreebooter's Avatar

Seeking FPO/APO Friendly Retailers

Fellow members stationed (or have been) overseas:

I'm looking for recommended FPO/APO friendly online retailers. Honestly, I'm shamelessly trying to spare myself the time to seek them all out if someone already has some sites bookmarked. I know CI and CBID do - and they might be all I need really. But are there any others I should look into? Much appreciate your input.

Regards,
    Phil

Re: Seeking FPO/APO Friendly Retailers

Phil,

Pipesandcigars ships to APO and do not charge shipping to APO. Cigar.com and Coronacigars also ship to APO
    Editing and deleting are two different things. You edit a whole by deleting a part; you cannot edit a part by deleting it. Webster can clear this up for you.

John,

Thanks! I'll check them out.

I think that outlaw cigar ships to Apo too. I'm sure that ckcigarshop.com will too.

best cigar prices .com is very troop friendly also
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown

Matt, Terry

Thanks!

I'm watching you.

Hey Bubblehead,

Remember you can get a troop donation box sent to your unit of free cigars, too!

And if you find something from a non APO-shipping retailer, I can always intercept a box for you and then send it on.
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Thanks Jessica. I took your advice and sent an email to Troop Donations [donatecigars4troops@gmail.com]. I'm in contact with Eric (E dogg). Hoping to share with all the troops here on my Camp and post pics.

I'm watching you.

Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Phreebooter View Post
    Thanks Jessica. I took your advice and sent an email to Troop Donations [donatecigars4troops@gmail.com]. I'm in contact with Eric (E dogg). Hoping to share with all the troops here on my Camp and post pics.
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Full grown Puffer Fish Ryan7311's Avatar

Honestly lots of places ship to us. The only place I have found that doesn't is cigar monster (I forgot exactly the name cause I can't use it), but even if you call B&M shops who only have contact numbers they will ship to you as well. It's easier to find some of the more difficult sticks that way too. Harbor cigars in destin, fl is a good one to call up. I've got more numbers if you need/want them. Sometimes they even add in some extra cigars knowing you're in the desert or just overseas.

Pale Horse

Virtually every company except cigarmonster and Famous ship to us.

These guys ship free to us
    pipesandcigars.com
    smokingpipes.com
    heartfeltindustries.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Horse View Post
    Virtually every company except cigarmonster and Famous ship to us.

These guys ship free to us
    pipesandcigars.com
    smokingpipes.com
    heartfeltindustries.com
    Aaron, thanks. Hard to say no to free shipping when just ordering a few sticks. Just put in an order for a few Padron Londres!

Newbie in the ocean

Might seem like a wierd question, but how about distilled water? I haven't been able to find any site that would ship a gallon or 1L bottle to my APO.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorttimer09 View Post
    Might seem like a wierd question, but how about distilled water? I haven't been able to find any site that would ship a gallon or 1L bottle to my APO.
    Can't help with ordering any, but I got a bottle from a medic at the TMC. They have tons of sterile water used for irrigating or other medical stuff. If you have any medic buddies, they should be able to hook you up.

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Phreebooter View Post
    Can't help with ordering any, but I got a bottle from a medic at the TMC. They have tons of sterile water used for irrigating or other medical stuff. If you have any medic buddies, they should be able to hook you up.
    Good idea, thanks man.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast