Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

The Mother of all Bombs!!!

This is a discussion on The Mother of all Bombs!!! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; When the incoming alarm went off I didn't think much of it until I saw the the crater left behind ...

The Mother of all Bombs!!!

When the incoming alarm went off I didn't think much of it until I saw the the crater left behind by the box!!! Thanks guys!

BTW...can someone tell me what kind of pipe tobacco was sent? The marker is smudged and unreadable. It says **** Supreme I think? Anyway, it's good stuff!

Due to the sensitive nature of our job over here my commander requested that I not post pics of our guys. But...here is what was sent. It was very well received as the last IDF attack flattened one of our buildings that just happened to have the humidor in it. Anyway, the 622nd Movement Control Team says THANK YOU!!!!!

Name:  SDC14400.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  83.2 KB

Targets locked on... Phil from Chicago's Avatar

Re: The Mother of all Bombs!!!

nice hit.. stay safe guys

Puffer Fish with many spikes zephead61's Avatar

Sweet hit! Please be safe guys and as always, thank you for my freedom.

Very nice hit gentlemen.

Stay safe guys
    Editing and deleting are two different things. You edit a whole by deleting a part; you cannot edit a part by deleting it. Webster can clear this up for you.

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

That's awesome! Enjoy, gentlemen, you fellas deserve every puff!!! Thanks for your service, and stay safe!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

I'm watching you.

Good timing, Puff! Please stay safe over there, and come home soon!

Oh yeah, enjoy the baccy!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Glad it made it to you guys! The pipe baccy is Peter Stokkebye Balkan Supreme and Proper English. Glad you're enjoying it. Let us know when you need a resupply and kick some ass, stay safe.
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

Great hit there boys! Be safe and THANK YOU.

No longer a community member.

Cool WTG guy's

No longer a community member.

Awesome! Be well and safe guys you rock.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSarge View Post
    Glad it made it to you guys! The pipe baccy is Peter Stokkebye Balkan Supreme and Proper English. Glad you're enjoying it. Let us know when you need a resupply and kick some ass, stay safe.
    Pete,

Thanks for the info! I haven't tried the Proper English but the Balkan Supreme is...well...supreme! I really like it! Our deployment ends in January so I think this will keep us through. Once again many thanks!

Chris