Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Thank you for your Support!

This is a discussion on Thank you for your Support! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; We received our care package on 29 Nov, it was loaded with 2 large bags of various sticks. Thank you ...

Newbie in the ocean ghilliesuit's Avatar

Thank you for your Support!

Name:  F 6-101.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  71.0 KB

We received our care package on 29 Nov, it was loaded with 2 large bags of various sticks. Thank you all for your support, I really enjoyed the Gurkha Centurian. Gurkha and Drew Estate are my two favorites. Mr. K called the nub as soon as we open the first bag, he really enjoyed it (I had to give him a few packets of sugar afterward though hehe). SFC B wasn't too sure about the CAO Gold Honey, that is until he lit her up. SGT B had the Tatiana, he said it was a great smoke and really enjoyed the flavor. SGT J savored the flavor of his Perdomo Reserve. SPC C enjoyed a El Mejor Espresso, said it really hit the spot and was just what he needed. Mr V for his first smoke, I gave him the Vegas 5 Miami. After a few puffs he had a strange look on his face. I asked him if it was ok, and he said "Its great, but i have the strange need to have a glass of something in my left hand." Sorry Mr V, General Order #1 can't help ya there.

Thank you all for your donations, its truly a great feeling to have a taste of home. And as the Holidays draw near, we wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Sleep sound as we will continue to keep the fight over here, and off of our soil. I will send more pictures soon. I have all the sticks secured in a pelican case with Humicare, that way if they want to smoke they have to take a picture. Yes i'm a sneaky o'l Sergeant.

"This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."
    ~ Elmer Davis

Re: Thank you for your Support!

Awesome! Thanks for the pic Donald. Good hunting! Come home soon.
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

Awesome Donald! Thanks for posting.

(everybody, since Donald is new here, he asked me to post the rest of the pics )

Cigars for the Troops -donatecigars4troops@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by E Dogg View Post
    Awesome Donald! Thanks for posting.

(everybody, since Donald is new here, he asked me to post the rest of the pics )

... and since Eric must be new here too, I'll upload those pics for him in a minute

(hopefully these are the correct ones)

It brings a smile to my face to see the pics of everyone enjoying those smoke. Keep up the good work and thanks for your service!

Puffer Fish with many spikes zephead61's Avatar

Enjoy soldiers and please stay safe. And thank you for your service!

Maturing Puffer Fish Bigcatohmy's Avatar

I have to donate to this next time, stay safe guys and thank you for your service!

Quote Originally Posted by socalocmatt View Post
    ... and since Eric must be new here too, I'll upload those pics for him in a minute
    WTH... it posted fine from my end.... I swear haha thanks Matt
    Cigars for the Troops -donatecigars4troops@gmail.com

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Great pics, Sergeant! Thank you for your service and please extend my thanks to the rest of your Company! Enjoy the smokes.
    Hangin' out with Friends

Newbie in the ocean ghilliesuit's Avatar

Will do! We tried to have another smoke day but weather has rolled in on us. Hopefully this weekend when the sun pokes out and starts to melt this snow we can fire up the burn pit and enjoy a few sticks. I'll keep the pics rolling in as we gather and enjoy all the great sticks we received. Couple of the guys are going online, there is a Christmas workshop on one of the sites, don't want to do an advertising plug, but they can order all the basic stuff to get into the hobby. Even our 1SG is giving it a try, i gave her a Acid Krush out of my personal stash. its awesome to sit back, BS, and enjoy a great smoke around the fire. Thanks again!