Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Payload received.

This is a discussion on Payload received. within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I just got a package in today with a ton of sticks and as I opened them up saw a ...

Smile Payload received.

I just got a package in today with a ton of sticks and as I opened them up saw a lot of my guys faces light up. Its amazing what to get things like this when out here and puts a lot of smiles on a lot of people faces, the Army unit that just got here with us was very excited. Merry Christmas to us.

Thanks again Erik for getting ahold of me and as soon as we all get together to have a few of these I will make sure to take some pictures. Again thanks to everybody for this.

ET2/SS Covington
    Task Group Trident
    Afghanistan

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Re: Payload received.

I love seeing threads like this! I hope you and your men have as good a Christmas as possible, all things considered, Staff Sergeant (?) Covington! Thank you for your service!
    Hangin' out with Friends

HAHA. No the ET2 is my rank meaning Electronics Technician Second Class. And the SS means im a submariner. Thanks for the support from home

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by michaelcovington133 View Post
    HAHA. No the ET2 is my rank meaning Electronics Technician Second Class. And the SS means im a submariner. Thanks for the support from home
    Ah ok. So you're Navy? (I'm horrible with Navy rank, other than officers!) You are very welcome!
    Hangin' out with Friends

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Send the guys our blessings and Happy Holiday wishes, from the members of Puff. We can't thank you all enough for your service!

I'm watching you.

Enjoy the sticks, ya squidlette! I look forward to the pictures!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Glad you got taken care of Brother! Stay safe and come home soon. Oh yeah and kick some ass!
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

You're welcome Covington and enjoy!

Let me know if and when you need more
    Cigars for the Troops -donatecigars4troops@gmail.com