Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Received a message today!

This is a discussion on Received a message today! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I just wanted to say thank you for the care package..those cigars lasted about 2 minutes tops on the table ...

I'm watching you.

Received a message today!

I just wanted to say thank you for the care package..those cigars lasted about 2 minutes tops on the table in our office! There are a group of guys that get together every week here to play cards and smoke cigars. They were pretty much in heaven I gave some to the gate guards on my way to work, too..and they loved them as well!! Thanks again!! That was so nice!

E. Lee, USAF
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Puffer Fish with some spikes Merkonakis's Avatar

Re: Received a message today!

That's awesome! Well done Jessica and God bless our troops!

That's great to hear. Was that one of the troops you personally took care of Jessica? If so do you think we should send another care package from the Troop Support Team?
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

That is awesome Jess!
    Editing and deleting are two different things. You edit a whole by deleting a part; you cannot edit a part by deleting it. Webster can clear this up for you.

No longer a community member.

Way to go Jess!

Good Job Jess ! and God bless our boys of the USAF!
    Kitty Litter Convert #KL1245

Alpha Puffer Fish

Jesssica,

Want me to send some cigars to the troops? I have some that I can donate to them.
    The vermin SOTL bomber is back, have a nice day!....

I'm watching you.

i believe this is one i referred to the Troop Support Team though my local contacts.
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Quote Originally Posted by jphank View Post
    i believe this is one i referred to the Troop Support Team though my local contacts.
    Awesome thanks! Sounds like a resupply might be in order. Any idea if they are still there?
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

I'm watching you.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSarge View Post
    Awesome thanks! Sounds like a resupply might be in order. Any idea if they are still there?
    Yep, still there!