With the help of BigSarge and the Puff Moderator Team we have put together a guide for those of you who are interested in getting involved in the Troop Support Packages. Please take a look at the list below as it will help give guidance and answer some general questions on how you can get involved.
1. Donations should be sent to one of the following address:
Pete Deros PO Box 706, Ft Meade MD 20755
2. We accept donations of Cigars, Candy, Lighters, Butane, Cutters, Cigar Storage (as long as it will fit in a Large Flat Rate Box), Pipe Tobacco, Pipe accessories, and anything else you think the troops would appreciate.
3. We do not give out APO addresses of troops for privacy and safety reasons. If you want to contribute please send in a donation. It WILL be sent to the troops. We send 100% of what we receive to the troops. No donations are used for any other purpose.
4. Once a year we will run a Puff Cigar Troop Rally and a Puff Pipe Troop Rally. During these events we will accept donations in return for raffle tickets that will be used to win prizes at the end of the event. The current planned dates for these rallies are Feb 2013 for the Pipe Rally and May 2013 for the Cigar Rally. These events will take place annually on these months.
5. Service Members who wish to receive a package should email Eric at; email@example.com, with details about how many cigar/pipe smokers are with them and their APO address. If possible please use a .mil address for verification purposes.
6. If you create a new thread in the Troop Support Forum it will go into the moderation queue so that the Puff Moderator Team can review it before approving the thread.