Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Please Send Us Cigars for the Troops

This is a discussion on Please Send Us Cigars for the Troops within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Headed out from Matt. Enjoy! JAKE 9405503699300298001337 XAVIER 9405503699300298001351 KENNETH 9405503699300298001344 DAVID 9405503699300298001320...

Re: Please Send Us Cigars for the Troops

Headed out from Matt. Enjoy!
    JAKE 9405503699300298001337
    XAVIER 9405503699300298001351
    KENNETH 9405503699300298001344
    DAVID 9405503699300298001320
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

Headed out to Jonathan, David M., John (LostDog13), Richard R., and Cody M.

Enjoy!

Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

We received a very nice donation from Joe. Thank you!

Yes, the email is still the same. While there was a small hiccup a few weeks back, operations are normal again and everything is flowing smooth. Please continue to pass out the email to any and all troops you or anyone else may know, whether personally or through somebody
    Cigars for the Troops -donatecigars4troops@gmail.com

Unholy Cocktail - Home has the equivalent of a 40-count herf-a-dor for $27 shipped. Color is bright orange.

I just picked up 3 for the Troops (the maximum you can buy), and with shipping it came to $66 that works out to only $22 each! They are going for $50 at CI! This is me asking everyone to who can to pitch in. This is one area we are actually short on in regards to supplies for the Troops. So if you've been thinking of what to donate, here is an easy answer.

Also available in black: Megilla Case w/ Layered Foam

This deal expires in just over a day. I know there are some folks looking for a way to support the Troops! We can use as many of these as we can get!

Thank you to everyone who has already jumped on this!

Unholy Cocktail - Home has the equivalent of a 40-count herf-a-dor for $27 shipped. Color is bright orange.

Also available in black: Megilla Case w/ Layered Foam

On its way to SGT Harris 9405 5036 9930 0309 5694 12
    and
    CPL HENDERSON 9405 5036 9930 0305 4466 25
    from Matt.

Received lots of donations this week! Thank you to everyone who sent cigars and/or goodies for the Troops. I'm swamped with getting ready for an impending Mother-in-law visit, so I'll do my best to get pics up this weekend and get everyone their due. Please forgive the delay.

We received some amazing cigar donations this week!

First from Andrew a giant box of smokes for the troops!

Thank you so much Andrew!

Then from buttstitches we got another monster box full of smokes!

Thank you gentlemen for thinking of the troops!

I also started receiving the 40ct Herf-a-Doors that we need so badly. I received 3 from an anonymous donor and 2 from Michael L. I know there are more on the way.

These are already being put to good use! Here are some pics of one packed up and going out tomorrow to CPL Cerda.

Headed out to Tim from Matt:

No longer a community member.

Got this yesterday and passing it along. BTW sent to these guy's and Gal's before and they are a great group.

UNCLASSIFIED//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY

All,

Was wondering if you still had your Cigars for Soldiers program in
    place? Our unit recently deployed to Afghanistan and we are trying to
    setup a cigar lounge for our Soldiers. We are an Apache Helicopter Unit
    out of FT Bliss, Texas. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cigars or
    accessories can be sent to myself below:

(edited for privacy)

Thank You for any Support you may be able to give

(edited for privacy)

"First To Strike"
    Last edited by Dave.73; 02-10-2013 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Removed personal information from request of Big Sarge who has the info needed

[QUOTE=smelvis;3802983]Got this yesterday and passing it along. BTW sent to these guy's and Gal's before and they are a great group.

UNCLASSIFIED//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY

All,

Was wondering if you still had your Cigars for Soldiers program in
    place? Our unit recently deployed to Afghanistan and we are trying to
    setup a cigar lounge for our Soldiers. We are an Apache Helicopter Unit
    out of FT Bliss, Texas. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cigars or
    accessories can be sent to myself below:

D T
    (edited for privacy)

Thank You for any Support you may be able to give

D T
    (edited for privacy)
    On it! Thanks Dave.
    Last edited by Dave.73; 02-10-2013 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Edited out personal info. BigSarge has all necessary info.

We received some amazing cigar donations this week from some great BOTLs! I'll be posting up pics and info this weekend. Thanks everyone!

Newbie in the ocean ghilliesuit's Avatar

Thank you for the donations! We where really surprised when we opened the boxes, I think SGT Brown even fainted a little. Since we started our smoke group he has not shut up about Tabak Especials and how great there are, so when he saw the two boxes in the package he was teary eyed lol. They couldn't have come at a better time, we have been down in the dumps with all the snow and no mail getting through. This was an awesome care package and it really makes my heart flutter to know there are great Americans out there who even in these tough times will support us. There is nothing like sitting back at the end of a long day with a warm cup of coffee and a great smoke to watch the sun set. Once again, on behalf of all my Soldiers we thank you for your support. Air Assault!

Respectfully,

SFC Donald S. Lyons

Name:  IMAG0163.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  64.7 KB

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast