Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Please Send Us Cigars for the Troops

This is a discussion on Please Send Us Cigars for the Troops within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; i think there used to be someone in SoCal collecting cigars for the troops, but i forgot who... is that ...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes jurgenph's Avatar

Re: Please Send Us Cigars for the Troops

i think there used to be someone in SoCal collecting cigars for the troops, but i forgot who... is that still an option?
    or do i just send 'em to you @Rock31

J.

Scotch & Cigars

If you don't mind sending to me ill take em, can use some more cigars at the moment.

If you rather West Coast:

Troop Donations
    PO Box 79292
    Corona, CA 92877

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    If you don't mind sending to me ill take em, can use some more cigars at the moment.
    boxed up and shipping tomorrow.
    they aren't all top shelf sticks, but with in between 1 and two years of age on 'em. they should still smoke nice

J.

Scotch & Cigars

Quote Originally Posted by jurgenph View Post
    they aren't all top shelf sticks, but with in between 1 and two years of age on 'em. they should still smoke nice

J.
    they will thoroughly enjoy everything that is sent their way, except Ron Mexicos of course!

Thank you buddy.

they will thoroughly enjoy everything that is sent their way, except Ron Mexicos of course!

Thank you buddy.
    box of ron mexico's on it's way!

J.

Hey all you BOTL and SOTL the East Coast Troop Team is in need of Cigar cutters and lighters. Ray aka Pink Pony is running critically low. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know we all have one or more extra cutters and lighters that work but we just don't use because they aren't our "favorite". Send em in and help a Troop! Those cheap Ronson's at walmart are perfect as well! Also JR Cigars is still running their Free Montecristo Cutter/Lighter set if you call in to their shop, call and give em Ray's addy;

Troop Donations
    128 Delaware St
    Staten Island, NY 10304

JR Deal Details:
    Call JR Cigars at 1(800) 572-4427 and tell them you would like the Montecristo Free Promo if still available.

You get a free humidifier, cutter, and lighter!

If they ask for a code, it's "MXFREE"
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

ah crap... i just mailed out the box this morning, if i had known, i would have thrown in a few cutters

J.

Scotch & Cigars

Quote Originally Posted by BigSarge View Post
    Hey all you BOTL and SOTL the East Coast Troop Team is in need of Cigar cutters and lighters. Ray aka Pink Pony is running critically low. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know we all have one or more extra cutters and lighters that work but we just don't use because they aren't our "favorite". Send em in and help a Troop! Those cheap Ronson's at walmart are perfect as well! Also JR Cigars is still running their Free Montecristo Cutter/Lighter set if you call in to their shop, call and give em Ray's addy;

Troop Donations
    128 Delaware St
    Staten Island, NY 10304

JR Deal Details:
    Call JR Cigars at 1(800) 572-4427 and tell them you would like the Montecristo Free Promo if still available.

You get a free humidifier, cutter, and lighter!

If they ask for a code, it's "MXFREE"
    Thanks Pete.

JR deal is dead as of today, but any cutters or lighters are appreciated, especially with Christmas just around the corner for mailings.

Scotch & Cigars

ah crap... i just mailed out the box this morning, if i had known, i would have thrown in a few cutters

J.
    no worries bro, I know we will get what we need!

Scotch & Cigars

J.
    hey bro got your amazing donation of cigars, thank you so much!

I will get pictures up as soon as I can, more boxes going out Monday so as I pack I will snap pictures of the stuff you sent.

Leading Puffer Fish sjcruiser36's Avatar

Hey Ray, I mailed the package off at the Post Office this morning, and you should have it on Saturday. The tracking number is in mother vehicle, so I"ll send it to you tomorrow afternoon.

Pembroke

Scotch & Cigars

Quote Originally Posted by sjcruiser36 View Post
    Hey Ray, I mailed the package off at the Post Office this morning, and you should have it on Saturday. The tracking number is in mother vehicle, so I"ll send it to you tomorrow afternoon.

Pembroke
    thank you sir!

Scotch & Cigars

Thank you for the continued support!!

Leading Puffer Fish sjcruiser36's Avatar

thank you sir!
    I forgot to send you the tracking number, and forgot all about the package until I was cleaning the car today. From the photo above, it looks like the items I mailed made it safely also. Thanks for your hard work!!!

Collecting a few cigars from co-workers and I should have a donation out for the Holiday season!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast