Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Please Send Us Cigars for the Troops

This is a discussion on Please Send Us Cigars for the Troops within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; This thread will be used to track troop donations and care package send outs. Thank all of you for your ...

Please Send Us Cigars for the Troops

This thread will be used to track troop donations and care package send outs. Thank all of you for your continued and generous support of the troops!
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

Re: Please Send Us Cigars for the Troops

I just wanted to say that you and your team are doing a great job with cigars for troops. Nothing but respect for all your team does!

Can this be made a sticky please?
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigSarge View Post
    Can this be made a sticky please?

Done...

Thanks for keeping this going.

Quote Originally Posted by teedles915 View Post
    Done...

Thanks for keeping this going.
    Thanks Brother. I appreciate it.

Maturing Puffer Fish davidg1977's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigSarge View Post
    This thread will be used to track troop donations and care package send outs. Thank all of you for your continued and generous support of the troops!
    Glad you are keeping this going brother next time i go home on leave im gonna have to look you up im originally from St Marys county and thank you for all you do for the troops

thank you very much Pete for your incredible dedication to this cause, the members very much appreciate it and know that you're doing a fantastic job with it.

glad to see this still going, because the troops getting the cigars is the important thing right? The guys running this are the most stand-up guys Ive come across.
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

We received a generous donation from Andrew Wood of his very own Reserva Miraflor! Andrew makes amazing cigars and I'm sure the troops will agree! Thank you Andrew!

We received a very generous and thoughtful donation from Dan, Trevyn, and Justin this week. Thank you Gentlemen!

First some nifty shaveing supplies.

And a nice game set.

And of course Cigars! A ton of cigars!

They even included an airtight tuperdoor for the troops!

Thank you Brothers!

Headed to CPL Grayer courtsey of Matt: 9405 5036 9930 0289 9600 49

We received an amazing donation from Joe D. Thank you very much Joe!

We also received a donation from M.V. but he or she requested to remain anonymous and that no pics be posted. I just wanted the mystery donor to know we received your donation and the troops will appreciate what you sent!

We were also recently contacted by many new troops who heard about our great program though friends and other means! A big shipment of care packages will be headed out next week!

Full grown Puffer Fish Ryan7311's Avatar

Is the email address still the same? I normally pass it along to my deployed EOD friends. I've been off puff for a couple months and can see its quite different now...

Glad to see this got picked up.

Headed out to Donald, David, and Hernandez tomorrow. Enjoy!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast