Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Official Summer 2013 Troop Rally!

This is a discussion on Official Summer 2013 Troop Rally! within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Awesome!...

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Re: Official Summer 2013 Troop Rally!

Awesome!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

package number one is on the way. I would have sent both but ci is slow on shipping . I tried to use all of the room in a large flat rate
    I did not put a note in the first one but both packages go together so i hope you can help me out and split them out

tracking number 9114 9010 7574 2438 4557 53

thanks for all you guys do Eric aka thebigk

Got an amazing donation today from B. Maher of 75 premium smokes!
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

Quote Originally Posted by BigSarge View Post
    Got an amazing donation today from B. Maher of 75 premium smokes!
    Sarge your welcome. If I can I may try to put another package together soon
    Pissing people off since 1973! And getting better at it everyday.

Scotch & Cigars

morning bump and thank you!

Bump for the morning crowd! Let's get some donations in!!!
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Hey all! I know there are some amazing donations waiting for me at the PO. I'll be picking them up today.

As I mentioned before tons of Troops love ACID cigars! Here is a link to a good deal on some ACIDs from CI. It even includes Free Shipping!

If you've been on the fence about what to send in here is an easy and affordable answer!
    ACID - Cigars International

The infused brown bag sampler is also a great choice. Why not get both and take full advantage of the free shipping?
    http://www.cigarsinternational.com/s...mpler/#p-90083
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

Quote Originally Posted by BigSarge View Post
    Hey all! I know there are some amazing donations waiting for me at the PO. I'll be picking them up today.

As I mentioned before tons of Troops love ACID cigars! Here is a link to a good deal on some ACIDs from CI. It even includes Free Shipping!
    9505 5105 8378 3143 4211 41

It isn't much and they aren't infused but I wanted to do my small part in honoring our b/sotl in uniform. My newbie collection is modest so I hope they enjoy this humble contribution.

Thank you to all who have served and are serving to protect the freedom I enjoy everyday. I am truly honored by your sacrifice.

2 large flat rate boxes on the way. 9505 5104 8398 3141 4961 60 and 9505 5104 8398 3141 4964 12

Quote Originally Posted by mb_mike View Post
    9505 5105 8378 3143 4211 41

It isn't much and they aren't infused but I wanted to do my small part in honoring our b/sotl in uniform. My newbie collection is modest so I hope they enjoy this humble contribution.

Thank you to all who have served and are serving to protect the freedom I enjoy everyday. I am truly honored by your sacrifice.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigd618 View Post
    2 large flat rate boxes on the way. 9505 5104 8398 3141 4961 60 and 9505 5104 8398 3141 4964 12
    Nicely done, gents!

Michael, don't worry about quality or quantity. Every little bit helps, and most of the guys over there will tell you it doesn't matter what cigar it is, they'll be happy with just about anything. Alot of the guys don't smoke cigars ordinarily, but are just happy to have some distraction. Thanks for giving what you could!

Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    Nicely done, gents!

Michael, don't worry about quality or quantity. Every little bit helps, and most of the guys over there will tell you it doesn't matter what cigar it is, they'll be happy with just about anything. Alot of the guys don't smoke cigars ordinarily, but are just happy to have some distraction. Thanks for giving what you could!
    Very well said my friend. Thank you and thank those that donated.

For every five people to post a DC of a medium or large flat rate in the 2013 Troop Rally Thread, I will give away a fiver! That means if ten people donate, two fiver prizes will go out!!!

Contest ends Saturday, 5/25/13 at 8pm EST/5pm PST!!!

Official Summer 2013 Troop Rally!

Rules:
    -Must be a medium or large flat rate
    -Must have DC posted in the Troop Rally thread no later than 8pm EST/5pm PST on Saturday, 5/25/2013
    -Once we hit five DCs posted, one of those donors will win a fiver. Once we hit ten, one of those five donors will win. Etc!!!

So HURRY UP AND ENTER!*

EDIT: I'm upping the ante: I will give away one fiver for EVERY five DCs posted!

*contest is posted at both here and Stogie Friends.
    Last edited by Aninjaforallseasons; 05-24-2013 at 12:30 PM.

Got some amazing donations in yesterday! I'll get them posted this weekend. Thanks to everyone for the support so far!

Donation pic time!

From Danger we received 46 cigars!

Next from Eric K. We got 35 smokes, 4 decks of playing cards, a humidor, 2 cutters, and a 3 finger case!

And last but not least we received 161 smokes and some cutters from David S., wow!

Scotch & Cigars

Sunday funday buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast