Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Help me help the men.

This is a discussion on Help me help the men. within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; As a Squadleader of fifteen Combat Engineers during the draw down it is important that i make sure these hard ...

Help me help the men.

As a Squadleader of fifteen Combat Engineers during the draw down it is important that i make sure these hard working men get some relax time. Our platoon got a new Louie a few weeks back and he has been doing a stogie night at least once a week. Most of those who partake smoke Black and Mild or Swisser Sweet, because thats all that they can get in the PX, which will be leaving soon. Our LT and I have been sharing what we can get form friends family back in the states. Help me help these men and keep stogie night going. If any of you could donate cigars, cutters, travel humidors, cases, and other accessories it would make a world of difference to this route clearance team. A humidor for the squad is a lot to ask for but would allow me cigars fresh for the men. I know this is a big bill to fill but supplies are scarce over here these days. Any help is welcome.

SGT Otey, Steven R.
    A 2BSTB/2SFAB
    FOB Sharnana
    APO AE 09311

Re: Help me help the men.

I know you cannot PM yet but no doubt "BigSarge" will notice your post & get in contact with you re your wishes, he does most the mail outs of donated cigars here.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Tashaz
    Thanks for the support.I didn't think anyone would notice the post for at least a day or two. I will be looking out for Big Sarge. Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Otey View Post
    As a Squadleader of fifteen Combat Engineers during the draw down it is important that i make sure these hard working men get some relax time. Our platoon got a new Louie a few weeks back and he has been doing a stogie night at least once a week. Most of those who partake smoke Black and Mild or Swisser Sweet, because thats all that they can get in the PX, which will be leaving soon. Our LT and I have been sharing what we can get form friends family back in the states. Help me help these men and keep stogie night going. If any of you could donate cigars, cutters, travel humidors, cases, and other accessories it would make a world of difference to this route clearance team. A humidor for the squad is a lot to ask for but would allow me cigars fresh for the men. I know this is a big bill to fill but supplies are scarce over here these days. Any help is welcome.

SGT Otey, Steven R.
    A 2BSTB/2SFAB
    FOB Sharnana
    APO AE 09311
    Send your details to donatecigars4troops@gmail.com. We'll get your platoon squared away ASAP
    Pete
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

As a former 12B myself, '71-'83, I applaud what you guys are doing! Stay safe.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do