Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Dip your toe in the water for $12 - 5 Rocky Patel cigars shipped

This is a discussion on Dip your toe in the water for $12 - 5 Rocky Patel cigars shipped within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; It's been a while since I've recruited help for the troops here but I met some soldiers in San Diego ...

Dip your toe in the water for $12 - 5 Rocky Patel cigars shipped

It's been a while since I've recruited help for the troops here but I met some soldiers in San Diego spending their time in between deployments doing work in their community. Couldn't be more impressed with these guys. They'll be heading out again soon and I wanted to give them a little going away package, so my buddies and I put something together, then I received a postcard from Holt's with a deal on 5 Rocky Patel cigars for $12 shipped. I thought I'd mention it here so anyone interested could easily add to the sendoff package for the price of a small pizza.

I've run this by Pete and he's good with it, but let me say that this should not take away from any regular contributions normally sent to him, but be for those new to troop support or something over and above for regular givers. Just seems like a good deal and a cheap way to get some cigars to the troops.

Whether or not you want to give the sticks to the troops the deal is here: Holt's Cigar Company - Everything Cigars Since 1898!

(if the link doesn't work for you copy and paste this:http://www.holts.com/RPDEAL)

If you decide to chip in for the package I'm putting together PM me for my addy.

thanks,
    david

Re: Dip your toe in the water for $12 - 5 Rocky Patel cigars shipped

Thanks for your support of the Troops! Great idea and an awesome cause!
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

Young Puffer Fish

Re: Dip your toe in the water for $12 - 5 Rocky Patel cigars shipped

What a fascinating idea. Congrats! I love that this forum is in support of the troops; I was surprised to find this subsection!