Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Cigars for Troops Donations - Help Needed

This is a discussion on Cigars for Troops Donations - Help Needed within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Good evening folks, We are in need of some inventory, January has been a very busy month, just tonight over ...

Scotch & Cigars

Cigars for Troops Donations - Help Needed

Good evening folks,

We are in need of some inventory, January has been a very busy month, just tonight over 300 cigars were packaged up to be sent overseas.

Right now we could use:

Cigars
    Lighters/Matches
    Jerky
    Drink Mixes
    Shipping Donations

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Re: Cigars for Troops Donations - Help Needed

Ray:

I think that I have at least 100 loose cigars of all sorts of varieties (nothing too special) that I'd be happy to donate to the troops. It would be an honor to contribute to any form of respite and/or relaxation for the troops.

I will pull them out this weekend and inspect and photograph them for you.

Regards,

Matt

Scotch & Cigars

Quote Originally Posted by Wellinggo View Post
    Ray:

I think that I have at least 100 loose cigars of all sorts of varieties (nothing too special) that I'd be happy to donate to the troops. It would be an honor to contribute to any form of respite and/or relaxation for the troops.

I will pull them out this weekend and inspect and photograph them for you.

Regards,

Matt
    Thank you sir, appreciated!!

Ray:

First and foremost, no thanks needed. I'm a lucky man to have my freedom protected by the best fighting force, ever known to man - no matter the price. Passing along a few smokes is a mere pittance when compared to the contribution of the few...

Here is a shot of the first 30 or so.

PM shipping instructions and I will get them out to you asap.

I think that I have a few cutters and other paraphernalia that I can toss in, too.

Sorry for the bad light, several CAO (lancero size), CFO, Flor, R&J, etc. I will cull the heard in my other huimidors when I get a minute.

Best,

Matt
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Wellinggo; 02-02-2014 at 02:51 PM.

Les
    Young Puffer Fish

P!ease let me know how I can contribute.

Scotch & Cigars

PMs responded to.

thanks!

I'll rummage through the stash and find some goodies to send along. Also grabbed some girl scout cookies for you to send to the troops.
    Are you a Puff noob or veteran? Join the Noobie Sampler Trade!
    Canadian? Try the Canadian Noob PIF v2.0

Scotch & Cigars

ty sir

ZK Master of Shenanigans kozzman555's Avatar

Hell yeah, thank you everyone for donations. As a recipient of some CftT's while I was overseas, I can honestly say they are so great to have. It's amazing how just being able to take an hour and stand around a fire while smoking a good cigar and bullshitting with your friends can just make the world disappear. It's a welcome vacation for many of us overseas. Love you all, no homo.
    "Your Grandmother was a whore" - Ron Stacy

No longer a community member.

@Rock31

Ray,

A buddy of mine is building me a custom ~600 ct. humi, so I'm thinning the herd a bit and getting rid of my marine cooler set-up. I'm positive I can scrape together a decent donation and a couple pony treats

Keep up the good work, brother!

Scotch & Cigars

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Lutz View Post
    @Rock31

Ray,

A buddy of mine is building me a custom ~600 ct. humi, so I'm thinning the herd a bit and getting rid of my marine cooler set-up. I'm positive I can scrape together a decent donation and a couple pony treats

Keep up the good work, brother!
    Tobias, you are a sick sick man <3

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    Tobias, you are a sick sick man <3
    9405 9036 9930 0129 4171 20

and

9405 9036 9930 0129 4171 37

Scotch & Cigars

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Lutz View Post
    9405 9036 9930 0129 4171 20

and

9405 9036 9930 0129 4171 37

I don't like this one bit....no worries, when things get back to normal I know where to start my comeback tour!

Young Fish

dear sir.....i am a combat wounded veteran, and think what your doing is great.....i dont know when it was that you wanted to send the sticks to the troops (i wish i would have had a stick or 20 when i was in combat) but i would like to get up with you to see if your first package went well....and if so i would like to donate 100 or so sticks for the cause.....please let me know what is going on with the program.......

thanks again
    Rev. Dr. Marshall Snead
    USMC Ret.

Scotch & Cigars

Marshall, we have been doing this for several years thanks to the generosity on several cigar forums, we have donations coming in almost weekly and packages going out several times a month.

Since this thread we have received numerous donations and are well stocked once again.

We will be doing a big Troop Rally this summer, if you would like to donate that would be the best time, you can follow any news and upcoming rallies in the Troop Section here on Puff.

Thank you!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast