Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

TIKI HUT UPDATE****please read****

This is a discussion on TIKI HUT UPDATE****please read**** within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Wow... this thread brings a tear to my eyes! I cannot believe the Tiki Hut has turned into this! For ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish LT Rich's Avatar

Re: TIKI HUT UPDATE****please read****

Wow... this thread brings a tear to my eyes! I cannot believe the Tiki Hut has turned into this! For those of you who do not remember I guess I am kind of the grandfather of the Tiki Hut / Club Stogie connection. Back in 2005 I was trying to figure out how to keep cigars fresh in Afghanistan with limited supplies, so i found this website called "club stogie"... next thing I knew I had 100s of cigars from the great people here and decided to start sharing the plunder with other soldiers at the Tiki Hut... Then I had so many I started sending them down range to Soldiers who would stop in, and then poker night started... then it all took off... this is crazy, I never imagined Edwin would get things rolling to this point! Leave it to a 1SG to get a damn logistics train set up to get cigars to the Soldiers!

Well it amazes me what the members here at Club Stogie have done for the Soldiers of Camp Phoenix, as well as many other Soldiers. This site has made the deployment of many Soldiers so much more tolerable... it is really hard to put into words. You are all amazing people, and I can't wait to learn who the next "keeper of the hut" will be.

LT

I didnt recognize most of you but I have been stopping in at the Tiki Hut off and on for the last 2 years. I am currently at Dubs and we are finally getting our club kicked off.
    As soon as I can figure out how to post pics, I will.

I forgot about the Tiki hut. Any chance of getting some of the Tiki hut sticks over to Dubs??

Quote Originally Posted by Steveyj View Post
    I forgot about the Tiki hut. Any chance of getting some of the Tiki hut sticks over to Dubs??
    I am at Phoenix right now, I will be heading to Dubs tommorow and have a few sticks to take to the DCC

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14