Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

TIKI HUT UPDATE****please read****

This is a discussion on TIKI HUT UPDATE****please read**** within the Cigars for the Troops forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; you guys/gals over there/elsewhere are doing a fine job............and if a smoke gives you peace than all I can say ...

Re: TIKI HUT UPDATE****please read****

you guys/gals over there/elsewhere are doing a fine job............and if a smoke gives you peace than all I can say is "bring on the replacement and when is the next shipment"........wish I had this type of pipeline when I was active duty...........God speed back to Salem, OR and HHC and thanks again.
    I don't need Anger Management.....I just need people to stop pissing me off

Mike...the generosity of the members of Club Stogie does not measure as more than a pimple on a nat's butt for what you and the troops are doing for each of us! Knowing that the sticks were placed in very capable hands as the "Keeper of the Coolerdor" was always reassuring to each of us. You obviously have done a great job! If we can be so lucky to have someone as capable as you to replace you....then this outstanding tradition can continue without a hiccup.

My best to you and those you serve with...again, we are all most grateful for all that you have sacrificed for us.

Mike.....thank you for everything you guys do over there. You have the support of this community and the nation behind you.

So is your address still the same for the time being?

Michael James
    HHC 41 BCT
    Camp Phoenix
    APO AE 09320[/QUOTE]

This is still my address. In the next few weeks as I prepare to leave, I will have a name to replace mine, with the address the same.

Thanks for the 'sticky' thread!

mike (edwin)

jbo
    Puffer Fish with many spikes jbo's Avatar

Just a note to say thank you for your service to this country, me and my family! We sleep better at night because you are doing the hard, dirty work of keeping us safe. God bless you and yours and Godspeed!

No longer a community member.

Mike, thank you and all your brothers and sisters for your service and sacrifice.

So......how's the coolerdor looking these days? Any room in it?

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes yourchoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by khubli View Post
    Mike,

Those are some very strong words of thanks, but nothing can express how I/we all feel about the job you're doing and the risks you're taking for everyone on Clubstogie, everyone in our country. Cigars are the least we can do to say thank-you.

Thanks for sharing your words here. God speed on a safe return.

Ji
    Quote Originally Posted by pnoon View Post
    Well spoken, Ji.

I'm happy to have done my small part.

Come home safe!

Thanks for the great post Mike.

I'm glad that this is such a great community that tends to think with it's heart and I certainly will be contributing in whatever way I can.

Once again, great post and very touching.

Just curious but there aren't any Polish units out there with you guys or is that only in Iraq?

Quote Originally Posted by No1der View Post
    Just curious but there aren't any Polish units out there with you guys or is that only in Iraq?
    Actually there are Polish forces that are attached to our task force.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes MeNimbus's Avatar

Thank you for the post Mike and stay safe. Come home soon
    [SIZE="2"]Q('.'Q) JIAN (G-On) ^_^[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Actually there are Polish forces that are attached to our task force.
    Well, we can't have Polish and American forces having to settle for inferior smokes. What can I say, I'm a proud Polish American.

I'm going to have to come up with a little note for my Polish bretheren as well as the American ones. This will require some thinking.

No longer a community member.

nice post thx for the heads up... good luck...

Quote Originally Posted by No1der View Post
    Well, we can't have Polish and American forces having to settle for inferior smokes. What can I say, I'm a proud Polish American.

I'm going to have to come up with a little note for my Polish bretheren as well as the American ones. This will require some thinking.
    Just FYI, I meant the "inferior smokes" from the PX's and not the quality stuff Club Stogie sends out.

It was brought to my attention that my statement wasn't clear so I wanted to clear things up before they got out of hand.

Puffer Fish with some spikes gene's Avatar

Thanks for always making us feel welcome at the Tiki Hut when we visit. It is truly is an oasis for those of us over here. Look forward to hearing who takes over as "The King". God's Speed and have a safe trip home.
    Gene "Doc"
    All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope. -Winston Churchill

Puffer Fish with many spikes RaiderinKS's Avatar

Growing up Brat, I have always appreciated service(wo)men. Thanks!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast