Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Coffee - What are you drinking right now?

This is a discussion on Coffee - What are you drinking right now? within the Coffee Discussion forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; Trying to get a pot of Stumptown Holler Mountain to brew in our Cuisinart POS. Had a damn clog this ...

Re: Coffee - What are you drinking right now?

Trying to get a pot of Stumptown Holler Mountain to brew in our Cuisinart POS. Had a damn clog this morning, ruined a whole pot of coffee except for one cup of chalky sludge I salvaged. Seems to be working again now. Girlfriend insists on using brew pots and she is usually the first one up, I need to get a better one.
    The world is a better place when the Buffalo Bills are winning.

Puerto Rican Las Nubes,,,,.... City+ roast,, delicious.
    "The sky might not be falling but the clouds are rolling in and freedom is on the run." tpharkman ..,, "The future ain't what it used to be." Yogi Berra

Sweet Okole Kona ,,,,, light roast.... this stuff is nice
    "The sky might not be falling but the clouds are rolling in and freedom is on the run." tpharkman ..,, "The future ain't what it used to be." Yogi Berra

Ask me why I dinged Black Mister Moo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Straw View Post
    Trying to get a pot of Stumptown Holler Mountain to brew in our Cuisinart POS. Had a damn clog this morning, ruined a whole pot of coffee except for one cup of chalky sludge I salvaged. Seems to be working again now. Girlfriend insists on using brew pots and she is usually the first one up, I need to get a better one.
    Why for you bring knife to gunfight?

Just go get the burr mill, get the 1-liter french press, get the large electric kettle and a long spoon... ...and sin no more.

And not to be playing the girlfriend card in a coffee thread.
    "But with a little bit of luck You'll run amok!"

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Max_Power's Avatar

Dahlia Dark Roast from my local guy. This stuff is nice, but it could be better. I'm at work so I couldn't use a press. Also, I'm more in the mood for a lighter, more caffeinated roast right now.
    That which is falling, should also be pushed

Drinking some Black and Tan from Cafe Pronto which I made into ice coffee.

Cafe Pronto is a small local chain with several stores in the Annapolis area and they roast the coffee at their warehouse and store that is about a mile from my apartment. They are extremely good coffee, and much better than Starbucks or any other national chain I've tried.

Black and Tan is a mix of the French Roast and another (Vienna maybe, but I don't remember for sure). It is a good, rich, full bodied coffee. It isn't on their website though, so I guess this particular one is only available for local sale.

Caffe Pronto Coffee Roastery - Caffe Pronto

Puffer Fish with some spikes canadianbeaver's Avatar

great mix of 100% Hawaiian Kona and espresso... yum

Had my self some Tully's Italian Roast Extra Bold this morning. Very good.

Has anybody had the Gurkha coffee? I've been wanting to try some but can't seem to find any for sale out there on the net.

Full grown Puffer Fish txemtp69's Avatar

Folgers. Its what we have at work. I need to get something better to start my day

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Chock full of nuts- the heavenly coffee!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Putting a few scoops of Starbucks Sumatra in the pot for tomorrow morning. About midnight here, waking up at 0430... gonna need it. G'night everyone!
    Anejo Time!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Evonnida's Avatar

A cup of Green Mountain Breakfast Blend.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Wineador's Avatar

Just finishing up the last batch of Deadman's Reach from Raven's Brew. Dark Roast, full bodied, great way to wake up. Tomorrow morning, back to Starbucks French Roast.

5 Double shots of Starbucks Original Dark Roast w/ hazelnut syrup poured over ice and added milk Great way to start off the day!

Costa Rica Tarrazu

Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast