Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Coffee - What are you drinking right now?

This is a discussion on Coffee - What are you drinking right now? within the Coffee Discussion forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; Strong Chicory coffee (pressed) with a spoonful of espresso grind added, white, with a tablespoon of local honey. My daily ...

Re: Coffee - What are you drinking right now?

Strong Chicory coffee (pressed) with a spoonful of espresso grind added, white, with a tablespoon of local honey. My daily morning coffee. The honey keeps allergies at bay.

Ask me why I dinged Black Mister Moo's Avatar

While on a business trip I bought 5-lbs of freshly roasted Guatamalan from a place called "Roasters" in Hiawatha, IA (near Cedar Rapids); the price was fair and, incidentally, their espresso was excellent. I've been drinking the Guat (french press) for the last month and it is wonderful. Nice find. If you live in Cedar Rapids I have to recommend these guys.

Roasters Coffee House - Hiawatha, IA
    "But with a little bit of luck You'll run amok!"

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish edwardsdigital's Avatar

I bounce back and forth between 3 K-cups, REVV, Black Magic, and Jet Fuel. Today is a REVV day.... Needed the caffeine bump bad.

Alpha Puffer Fish Damselnotindistress's Avatar

Today - just plain ole' blue cap Maxwell House Instant
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill everytime

A great coffee with cigars: Najjar arabica (Brazilian grown) with or without cardamom (without if you prefer a purer coffee taste). This is very fine ground, and makes a very rich cup in a coffee press. And, consistent with this thread, it's what I'm having right now.

ISO Tat Jibarro,Maravilla whodeeni's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Moo View Post
    While on a business trip I bought 5-lbs of freshly roasted Guatamalan from a place called "Roasters" in Hiawatha, IA (near Cedar Rapids); the price was fair and, incidentally, their espresso was excellent. I've been drinking the Guat (french press) for the last month and it is wonderful. Nice find. If you live in Cedar Rapids I have to recommend these guys.

Roasters Coffee House - Hiawatha, IA
    Out of curiousity, how do you keep that much coffee fresh or do you consume it with no problems in a two week period?
    If smoking cigars is on the "Darkside".... I don't think i'll ever see the "Light!!!

Today I tried my first ever coffee blend. I blended what most would consider a trace amount (1tsp) of Clydesdale Estate Blue Mountain (fresh roasted)
    with 4Tbsp of Some Pablo's Pride Guatemalan from Sams. I used the pour over method to brew this time. It came out good and
    there was no sediment in the bottom of my cup!
    If smoking cigars is on the "Darkside".... I don't think i'll ever see the "Light!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HIM View Post
    Chanchomayo single origin coffee from Peru. Pretty damn good. Nice syrupy sweetness, bright acidity, subtle chocolate and citrus notes, and good body. No bitterness and minimal roast character that really lets the flavor of the beans shine. It came as half of this months coffee of the month club shipment so I'm not sure how to buy more. Though I will be looking around to figure that out and get more of these beans!!
    Are you talking about Tonx?

Quote Originally Posted by ggcadc View Post
    A Blend of home roasted Colombia and Ethiopia, really tasty, lost of citrus fruit and honey.
    That sounds awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Damselnotindistress View Post
    Davidoff Supreme Colombian Instant
    I didn't know that Davidoff sold coffee! Hmmmm

Alpha Puffer Fish Damselnotindistress's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whodeeni View Post
    I didn't know that Davidoff sold coffee! Hmmmm

Go to Douwe Egberts, Dallmayr, Tchibo, Jacobs, Caffe Vergnano World Famous Brands of Coffee and you'll find ground and instant Davidoff coffees, and several other coffees from the Netherlands, Japan, Germany, etc.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill everytime

HIM

Quote Originally Posted by whodeeni View Post
    Are you talking about Tonx?
    No I got the script for Amazing Clubs. So far I've been quite impressed. 2 different single origin coffees every month and so far all the beans they've sent have been great!! This months is a Nicaraguan and Sumatran IIRC and last months was a Costa Rican and the Peruvian. I may be mixing up shipments a bit, been drinking a lot of different coffees lately.
    Yeasty Airlocks And Carboys Full Of Ale!!

No I got the script for Amazing Clubs. So far I've been quite impressed. 2 different single origin coffees every month and so far all the beans they've sent have been great!! This months is a Nicaraguan and Sumatran IIRC and last months was a Costa Rican and the Peruvian. I may be mixing up shipments a bit, been drinking a lot of different coffees lately.
    You live in Canada? (I ask because Amazing Clubs says they only deliver in CA)

HIM

Nope born and raised in Key West, FL. Not sure why it says that, in fact I've been signed up for some of their other clubs as well in the past. Confusing.
    Yeasty Airlocks And Carboys Full Of Ale!!

Nope born and raised in Key West, FL. Not sure why it says that, in fact I've been signed up for some of their other clubs as well in the past. Confusing.
    Interesting. How many of ounces of coffee do they give you or does it vary?

Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast