Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Coffee - What are you drinking right now?

This is a discussion on Coffee - What are you drinking right now? within the Coffee Discussion forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; Sipping Peet's French roast this morning. It's a very dark rich blend my wife says its too strong, but I ...

Re: Coffee - What are you drinking right now?

Sipping Peet's French roast this morning. It's a very dark rich blend my wife says its too strong, but I love it.

Leading Puffer Fish

My everyday coffee is 8 O'clock whole bean. Been drinking it for years but it seems the quality has dropped the last couple of years. Might be time to experiment.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

Old school today baby... Cafe Bustelo

Like the Cuban's in Miami, mang.
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

No longer a community member.

Community Coffee- Breakfast Blend in a french press. Bombed to me yesterday by a botl.

Puffer Fish with many spikes GoJohnnyGo's Avatar

Just finished a great mug of Starbucks Blonde I made with an aeropress at my desk. Really good!

A cup of Dunkin Donuts Old Fashioned Donut. I'd never bought there coffee to brew at home before- I'm pretty impressed.
    Last edited by Tobias Lutz; 09-27-2013 at 07:56 AM. Reason: spedlling

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Lutz View Post
    Community Coffee- Breakfast Blend in a french press. Bombed to me yesterday by a botl.
    And what did you think about it scooter?

Quote Originally Posted by chris1360 View Post
    And what did you think about it scooter?
    I thought it was pretty tasty stuff. I used the press becasue I was at my office, but I want to put some in the coffee maker this weekend. Oddly enough, as soon as I pulled the bag out one of the guys I work with noticed and started telling me how good the stuff was. Obviously you do a better job picking your coffee than you do picking your college football teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Lutz View Post
    I thought it was pretty tasty stuff. I used the press becasue I was at my office, but I want to put some in the coffee maker this weekend. Oddly enough, as soon as I pulled the bag out one of the guys I work with noticed and started telling me how good the stuff was. Obviously you do a better job picking your coffee than you do picking your college football teams.
    LMAO..... we shall see come satruday between the hedges. Hopefully the tigers can show them poodles the difference between what's in the hand, and what's in the bush!

Glad you enjoyed the brew. I am drinking some Community Coffee dark roast now. There are a few places that sell it in my area, but it took me begging the store managers for 6 years. It is pretty resonable to buy in bulk online.

a cup of Godiva French Vanilla

Starbucks Breakfast Blend

I needed a second cup today so I tried some Newman's Special Blend. It was a medium bodied coffee that was pretty yummy.

Starbuck's Pike Place. I've now exhausted all the blends I have on hand, but I do have some Java City beans coming in the mail later this week.

I picked up a bag of Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin Spice at Target last night. I love fall and winter for the seasonal blends that come available.

Java City Cinnamon Toast. It's like taking a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, pouring good medium-bodied coffee over it, and then straining it into your mug. Tasty stuff!

Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast