Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

K-cup question

This is a discussion on K-cup question within the Coffee Discussion forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; My wife recently bought a Keurig (sp) one cup maker and we have been trying some of the different flavors. ...

K-cup question

My wife recently bought a Keurig (sp) one cup maker and we have been trying some of the different flavors. Was curious if anyone else had opinions on where to get the best deals on a variety pack of K-cups.

Also what are your favorite blends? So far I like the Breakfast Blend and the Donut Shop.

Thanks in advance.

An Old Retired Wiseguy! JohnnyFlake's Avatar

Re: K-cup question

Quote Originally Posted by ezred View Post
    My wife recently bought a Keurig (sp) one cup maker and we have been trying some of the different flavors. Was curious if anyone else had opinions on where to get the best deals on a variety pack of K-cups.

Also what are your favorite blends? So far I like the Breakfast Blend and the Donut Shop.

Thanks in advance.
    There are several Donut Shop Blends available. I love the one from the "Coffee People". I really don't care much for the other brands.

A few others that my wife and I really love are "Newman's Own", Tulley's Kona", "Tulley's Italian Roast", "Green Mountain Our Blend" & "Timothy's Morning Blend".

I don't care for the flavored coffee, however, the Hazel Nut from any of them is not bad.

This is the best place to buy from, hands down and you get free shipping when you spend over $50

K-Cups in Over 200 Varieties - Keurig.com

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Amazon also has decent prices and free shipping on most orders over $25.
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes CALIFORNIA KID's Avatar

Insert coffee of your choice.

MY K-Cup Reusable Filter - Keurig.com
    disclaimer: I am a just a guy with too many cigars and too many guns, what ever I say is probably wrong. PM me if you are in the 916 and want to herf

If you have a BJs membership, they carry cases of 80 cups in a few varieties, for about $36 IIRC (I haven't bought one in a while.) One of the types they carry is Newmans Own Special Blend, which is my personal favorite.

Maturing Puffer Fish Consigliere's Avatar

My wife & I have one and I have to say that I really enjoy the Barista Prima Coffeehouse Blends. There are four different types & all four are really good. I actually got them in a sampler once when we ordered from Keurig. Their website is the only place I've ever seen the Barista Prima Blends, but I haven't really looked that hard elsewhere. It comes in a House Roast, Italian, French & Colombia.
    "Hey Gris, if you're not doing anything constructive, run into the living room and get my stogey." Θ Ξ

Quote Originally Posted by russ812 View Post
    If you have a BJs membership, they carry cases of 80 cups in a few varieties, for about $36 IIRC (I haven't bought one in a while.) One of the types they carry is Newmans Own Special Blend, which is my personal favorite.
    That would be a great price, however, I cannot think of what BJs is, must be having a brain fart!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

John, I'm 59 almost 60 and if needed PM me, I'll explain BJs...
    I'm just a cigar and coffee WHORE..

Read from bottom up not top down.

On now I get it BJ's wholesale club

Quote Originally Posted by CALIFORNIA KID View Post
    Insert coffee of your choice.
    MY K-Cup Reusable Filter - Keurig.com

I have tried every which way making a cup with this gizmo and have never been able to brew a good cup. Yes, I was using good freshly ground beans from
    a local roaster, but no matter what I do, it always tastes watered down.

Any secrets you have would be great!

No longer a community member.

Sorry may be not related to K-cup, but,

We have a few good coffee brands here in Asia too, for over 15 years i go for Boncafe, made from Asian grown, they now have a large variety...

The machine is for sure important ! Best are the ones that will grind the beans and press at correct pressure with correct temperature...

My last machine was a 1'000 US, Saeco has last 15 years so far, very cheap if seen price by cup, we used it in an office with 6 people for over 10 years !

Quote Originally Posted by CraigJS View Post
    John, I'm 59 almost 60 and if needed PM me, I'll explain BJs...
    My friend, I'll be 70 on July 4th. I need help.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFlake View Post
    That would be a great price, however, I cannot think of what BJs is, must be having a brain fart!
    LOL - yes, as previously stated by others, BJs wholesale club.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

John, you don't look your age! :-) Happy birthday brother.
    I'm just a cigar and coffee WHORE..

CCCC

Staples recently had a sale on K-cups and paired with one of the $25 off $75 dollar coupons (purchase from Ebay for $1-$2) made a pretty sweet deal if you don't mind stocking up and having 100 or so K-cups on hand. My wife and I have a cup daily, so we go through them in a couple months and it's nice to have a variety.

I've never been a flavored coffee fan, but I did try the Donut House - Chocolate Glazed Donut and man is that tasty!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast