Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

johnpaul coffee bomb!

This is a discussion on johnpaul coffee bomb! within the Coffee Discussion forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; i'm putting this here,since we don't have a coffee bomb section. we should get a coffee bomb section going! anyway... ...

Removed per request

johnpaul coffee bomb!

i'm putting this here,since we don't have a coffee bomb section. we should get a coffee bomb section going!

anyway...

i was v-herfing with johnpaul,and somehow got to talking about coffee,when i said something about something. next thing ya know,look what he sent me:

and to use with the expresso coffee someone bombed me with:

how cool is that!

it's a whole new slope...lol

thanks johnpaul!!

No longer a community member.

Re: johnpaul coffee bomb!

Very cool! i wish i had the time and money to get into good coffee.....very nice hit!! Enjoy it with a nice morning cigar/pipe!!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Reino's Avatar

coffee bomb, how cool! Im sure you can use a little jolt in the morning Ron. Enjoy.
    Nice going JP.

Newbie in the ocean

My day never start with out coffee,
    Cool and I always wish coffee.

LOB Mother of Staxed priorwomanmarine's Avatar

That is an awesome slope for us coffee lovers. Enjoy it. Nice hit.

Although I often get annoyed by someone bumping old bombing posts this was kind of cool because I didn't even realize that Ron had posted this (a month ago) doh

I was in V-herf the afternoon after Ron had his first espresso ever... his reaction was awesome and worth every penny the coffee pot cost. I forget the exact words but it was basically he felt like doing tons of stuff at a million miles and hour but was so shell shocked to was unable to do anything... LOL. Ron said he wanted the bigger pot even though both Tyler and myself both told him he didn't.

If anyone is interested that Fogchaser has been my morning coffee for a couple years now and I always drink it black. That particular bag was re-branded for the store but it is from a company called San Francisco Bay and Costco sells 3# bags at a really good value. I think their French Roast is decent too but i'm not a big fan of their Breakfast Blend.