Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Something wrong with folgers instant recently???

This is a discussion on Something wrong with folgers instant recently??? within the Coffee Discussion forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; Originally Posted by idrinkcoffee2012 oh my bad ma'am. its the one on amazon right? do you have a better deal ...

Alpha Puffer Fish Damselnotindistress's Avatar

Re: Something wrong with folgers instant recently???

Quote Originally Posted by idrinkcoffee2012 View Post
    oh my bad ma'am. its the one on amazon right?

do you have a better deal on shipping rate? they don't discount on shipping with this product on larger quantity. i don't know why.

*I've bought my Trader Joe's Colombian instant coffee twice on Ebay. It comes two for around $12 or $14, and shipping is something like $3.99 there or abouts. Yes, I've seen it on Amazon. $7.49 for the Trader Joe's and $5+ for shipping! Bummer, man! Also you can search on Google and it will direct you to various individual or bulk costs and let you choose reasonable shipping price. This does take some patience. Hope you get what you want and soon, and nice to converse with ya!
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill everytime

Young Fish

Re: Something wrong with folgers instant recently???

man that trader joe stuff doesn't really work for me, made me felt weird. i retried that folgers instant but did a safer testing this time around. i held it in my mouth and my tongue was sensing the weird taste so i tossed out that piece of worthless stuff.

i did the same test on brewed coffee and did not get any like weird taste. but the problem with brewed is that its really lacking as stimulant, that stuffs weak compared to the normal folgers instant for whatever reason ,that was before it got tainted.

gonna tried to get the fda in on this and maybe they can test this folger shit. the taste really did feel like chemical.

but man folgers instant really did have this magical feel when it was good. had this special upbeat feel and powerful cognition feel that none of the others i sampled so far seemed to have, be it brewed or instant.

what a darn shame....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2