Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

brewed coffee doesn't work for you?

This is a discussion on brewed coffee doesn't work for you? within the Coffee Discussion forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; i remember trying dunkin donut coffee when i was working for them a while back, it just didn't make me ...

Young Fish

brewed coffee doesn't work for you?

i remember trying dunkin donut coffee when i was working for them a while back, it just didn't make me feel right like the instant coffee i was using back then.

i thought it was just dunking brewed. but when i later sampled other brewed brands in local markets, none of them really worked for me.

anybody else have situation where brewed doesn't work for you but instant does?

Re: brewed coffee doesn't work for you?

On the morning of a hangover I just want quick coffee, instant fills the requirement. Otherwise, why the hell would you want to drink it? LOL.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post

On the morning of a hangover I just want quick coffee, instant fills the requirement. Otherwise, why the hell would you want to drink it? LOL.

dude, have you ever tried folgers instant before, and not within recent times? that stuff was more powerful than any instant and brewed i tried afterwards.

i just recently started drinking coffee, but that instant stuff is not good. I bought some that had sugar and cinammon already in it
    - Sin City Bomber -

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post

On the morning of a hangover I just want quick coffee.... LOL.
    Whaaaaaaaaaa?!

You with a hangover?!

Decades ago, before I learned to make coffee, I had an (older) girlfriend who would make "Tasters Choice" instant coffee and we would add "coffemate".

Dang, but that wench tasted good!

Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Quote Originally Posted by idrinkcoffee2012 View Post
    dude, have you ever tried folgers instant before, and not within recent times? that stuff was more powerful than any instant and brewed i tried afterwards.

Yes! I remember running into it here and there years ago and it was gnarly!
    Last edited by fiddlegrin; 10-02-2012 at 01:29 AM.
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Puffer Fish with many spikes johnb's Avatar

depends what I am after, when I am at work on a construction site, instant coffee with coffee mate will do but given the choice I would never drink that stuff. I will take starbucks, tim hortons or even mcdonalds over that any day.. I suppose it really depends if you are looking for a caffene hit or a good taste.. If you're looking for a good hit i would suggest a redbull..

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by johnb View Post
    depends what I am after, when I am at work on a construction site, instant coffee with coffee mate will do but given the choice I would never drink that stuff. I will take starbucks, tim hortons or even mcdonalds over that any day.. I suppose it really depends if you are looking for a caffene hit or a good taste.. If you're looking for a good hit i would suggest a redbull..
    i heard redbull made some folks sick but that shit completely useless to me compared to coffee. i'm just practical i guess. i don't care for taste i care for cognition.

i guess the same substance can affect everybody differently.

Puffer Fish with many spikes johnb's Avatar

true enough, i think for me i can compare them to smoking, instant coffee= cigarettes, i have an addiction and I need my fix, fresh brewed coffee= a nice LP No.9 something to enjoy and relax. Now this is just how I am YMMV.
    P.S havent seen you around before, so welcome to puff. hope you enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by idrinkcoffee2012 View Post
    i heard redbull made some folks sick but that shit completely useless to me compared to coffee. i'm just practical i guess. i don't care for taste i care for cognition.

i guess the same substance can affect everybody differently.