Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Some of the best coffee

This is a discussion on Some of the best coffee within the Coffee Discussion forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; Gold Star Coffee Inc. | World's Best Tasting Coffee Excellent prices on JBM and Hawaiian Kona!...

King of All Puffer Fish KcJason1's Avatar

Re: Some of the best coffee

Gold Star Coffee Inc. | World's Best Tasting Coffee

Excellent prices on JBM and Hawaiian Kona!
    If you have to ask, It's probably fake!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Papichulo's Avatar

For those of you that are traveling through Albuquerqeu, NM there a friend of mine owns a coffee house where he roasts just about everything around the globe. He typically has around 40 different highly sought after beans. It's called Michael's Coffee on the Northeast side of town on Carlisle. It is worth the stop. Currently I am living in Puerto Rico and my two favorites are Yaucono Selecto (The Vatican imports this brand on a regular basis) and my other favorite is Alto Grande, which we can purchase 2lb bags of whole bean in Costco.
    Chao!

Young Fish

oh i just like to mention that green mountain newman's own sucks bad. i don't know what in the stuff but i felt weird afterwards and no improvements like melitta.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Fuente 4 Me's Avatar

sweet marias .com , roast your own. i roast a lb a week in a behmoor 1600 but used to use a popcorn maker and it works great

when you roast your own, can you make it stronger by roasting it more, or does it just give it a burnt flavor? I like the idea of roasting it, but not sure if its worth it.
    - Sin City Bomber -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2