Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

imcompetent instant?

This is a discussion on imcompetent instant? within the Coffee Discussion forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; i find it kinda of strange. at first in my experience, maxwell house started failing. then folgers followed suit and ...

Young Fish

Question imcompetent instant?

i find it kinda of strange. at first in my experience, maxwell house started failing. then folgers followed suit and then others. it like all the american brands suck with chemical taste in their coffee that make your stomach ill .

folgers instant used to be strong on cognition, mood, and confidence. now its taste like poison. and i turned to this asian brand (pre-mixed )that give you some of the cognition and mood that folgers had but it is much weaker.

is effective instant coffee extinct now? seems it is a tall order to achieve this nowadays. whats wrong with the american enterprises?

i have yet to try a brand that came close to what folgers achieved before it dropped the ball instant or brew. any insight? incompetence run the american coffee industry these days?

Smoking makes me go Poo! Shemp75's Avatar

Re: imcompetent instant?

In before the delete!!
    "Before I bed you wench, have a look at my box of Glass top Cohibas!!"

Puffer Fish with some spikes RetiredNavyIC's Avatar

Shouldn't have admitted that Shemp!

Smoking makes me go Poo! Shemp75's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredNavyIC View Post
    Shouldn't have admitted that Shemp!

Admit what?
    "Before I bed you wench, have a look at my box of Glass top Cohibas!!"

haa haa...

as for the coffee question... yes they all suck now, your better off with whole beans.
    - Sin City Bomber -

That you were in before the delete.

Young Fish

delete? why? for speaking up and telling the truth?. ha! i hate to think what happen to a system when its criminal to critique problems to stir up positive improvement.

That is very deep and relevant, sir!

And yes, I agree with exprime. Whole beans are the way to go. And grind just what you need just prior to brewing.

I never saw this thread.
    ********.com

Puffer Fish with some spikes

A lifetime ago, I used to go to a mall where the owners imported their own green coffee beans (back in the 70s, it was cheaper to import them that way). Each morning way before the store workers got to the mall, they would fire up these ovens and toast the beans. Then grind them for the coffee they would sell that day. It gave that mall the most wonderfull smell every morning and the coffee was off the chart!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

I personally don't like instant can't say i ever did so i guess i am of no help here!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    I personally don't like instant can't say i ever did so i guess i am of no help here!
    Hi Tony,

Don't feel bad, I have never been a fan of instant. It is sex with a doorknob, physically it may get the job done but you are neither proud of it or satisfied afterwards.

A doorknob doesn't have a ......oh never mind, sicko.

Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post
    A doorknob doesn't have a ......oh never mind, sicko.
    Yep, too much time in It. Just didn't get out enough in my formative years. Of course in our IT department we had a real coffee pot. (you know the ones where you could watch the coffee perk in the little glass dome.) Might explain why I didn't get out more often back then.

Alpha Puffer Fish

Nescafe'
    I just don't get it...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast